login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★ Nachman of Breslov ˚1772–1810/ page 1

Nachman of Breslov

Born: April 4, 1772

Died: October 16, 1810

Profession: Religious Leader

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

some time ago, while on Bmindful ...I happily stumbled on this passage while looking up joy quotes…Believe it or not it was an Abe-site It is amazing where we are led sometimes. selfcare

• Anyway, passage stated :

• Recently, I received a pamphlet outlining the teachings of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov (b.1772- d.1810). It was entitled “Be Happy”. Here are some quotes from the pamphlet:
  • ** Through joy, you free your soul from all kinds of inner problems, both physical and spiritual.
  • ** Happiness is a fire burning to ash all the impurities in a person’s system and in the entire universe.
  • ** Create joy for yourself. Dance or sing or do at least one thing every hour that makes you feel joyful. Continue to increase it, until very soon, your whole day will be filled with happiness. This way you will be able to achieve your purpose in life, both physically and spiritually. Joy is a person’s existence, so do whatever works for you in order to be happy the whole day.
  • ** The greater the happiness you experience, the more you will be filled with spiritual holiness and succeed in everything. This is because happiness is the essence of a human being, both spiritually and physically. It is his essence in both this world and the World to Come.
  • ** Problems are attracted to a person who is depressed and filled with bitterness. However, if you decide to fill yourself with joy, doing whatever you can in order to accomplish this – even to lift your feet and dance in joy – all judgments against you will be removed.
  • ** G-d is the very essence of joy, and depression does not exist in His presence.
  • ** Happiness contracts and constructs funnels, and channels G-d’s light so that it will reach even the smallest and most fallen; even the most lost and the most pitiable. And so, whatever level you may be at this moment – even be it low, degraded and fallen, strengthen yourself to tremendous joy. As a result G-d’s light will shine on you right where you are. Then you will rise from your lowliness and desperation.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1559aa6c92fcdd587eed487accf3bfaf.jpgImage result for beauty of breslovrebbe-nachman-of-breslov-quote.jpg?w=604

Power Of Love

Breslov

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Just as your hand, held before the eye, can hide the tallest mountain, so this small earthly life keeps us from seeing the vast radiance that fills the core of the universe." ~ Nachman of Breslov

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

Fantastic content, I am so grateful to learn of this beautiful and wise Mr. Breslov.

Thank you for sharing this. I will honor Mr. Rebbe Nachman of Breslov and honor his contribution by adding his words as new affirmations, which will continue to nurture joy in our world...! 

I'm all in for nurturing greater joy in our world!

Blessing to All!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Awesome Kathi!!!

It was a pleasure to share!

Blessings, my friend.

Blessings and joy to all

Find a day for yourself-better yet, late at night. Go to the forest or to the field, or lock yourself in a room ... You will meet solitude there. There you will be able to listen attentively to the noise of the wind first, to birds singing, to see wonderful nature and to notice yourself in it ... and to come back to harmonic connection with the world and its Creator.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

some quotes gone missing

will be a pleasure to relocate(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nachman of Breslov Famous Quote Wall Hanging TILE Plaque Home ...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Just as your hand, held before the eye, can hide the tallest mountain, so this small earthly life keeps us from seeing the vast radiance that fills the core of the universe." ~ Nachman of Breslov

"Those who are pure of heart find new thoughts whenever they meditate." ~Nachman of Breslov

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content