login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Wishes For Your Day

Let’s stop by this thread, and leave a wonderful wish/blessing/prayer/thought

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Matt. 7:7-8: Keep on asking, and it will be given to you; keep on seeking, and you will find; keep on knocking and it will be given to you.

For everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and everyone knocking it will be opened! those are my favorite. :) :)

May God be kind and help us in achieving the true state of bliss.

i wish the very best for everyone so that they are able to create a peaceful world around them and others.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Here’s one of my favorite bible verses.

Matthew 6:25-34 (New International Version)

Do Not Worry 25“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[a]?

28“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Peace It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise,trouble or hard work .It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Wishing you peace of mind amidst the turbulence dear Flowergirl.

A full and thankful heart..

Same here.. I love all your scriptures and thoughts. Actually CookieMan those verses are actually my second favorite.

The heart is treaturous but who can know it

Trust in God with all your heart and don’t lean upon your own understanding

Iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens the face of another

May today be the best day of your life and you succeed in whatever endeavor you attempt. May you also see the good in everything that happens around you. Understand that you are the Creator, so create greatness and magnificence.

Live Well, Laugh Hard, Love Big!

Life is Good, Really!

Blessing to all,

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Roxanne, You are very dear. This is a beautiful wish for the day and I shall take a generous portion and know there’s still plenty for others who need to share and be bolstered and hugged. Thanks! Jan

Hi! The greatest love. Bible verse John 3:16.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content