login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Create Your Best Life Everyday {and links}....

5744ef7546d3476888de4cbcaaded349--psychodelic-trippy-lsd-gif.jpgImage result for energy attract loa  pic quotes

Why did I create this thread?

Easy.

I love having my best life, and I know I have choices everyday, every moment.

So many wonderful things have occurred by raising my vibrations, allowing, surrendering, reframing, intentions, affirmations, visualizations, being honest with myself... wanting more than just satisfying me... or my immediate needs... though not denying my feelings. 

I love that we have choice. I love creating threads to reinforce what works from my spirit place.

I love that you are invited to every thread and we can visit with like minded people ... as we allow.

I love that we learn from one another and the internet has so many inspiring creations for us to add to our inspired selves

I would love for you to join in whenever you want. much love to ALL  bmindfullers and all passerby

thread-★★Discipline Is....self loveimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbpm_iBlsXZBwsbKgdF5eMkQ-soXSvLPhBqDXQ72Ksxsw43NC04Q

thread-

No-goal-is-too-distant.jpg

• AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚ ˚ ★ღ ˚
  • ►•The difference between prayer and affirmations
  • Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem. Phillip Shapiro

IMG_4736.JPG

william-law-clergyman-quote-he-who-has-learned-to-pray-has-learned.jpg

goals-vs-intentions-300x300.jpgintentions-instead-of-goals-Brenna-Yovanoff-quote.jpggoal-1024x568.png

Image result for brian tracy pic quotes

Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!

THE LAW OF ACTION

THE LAW OF ACTION
When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

The law of prayer is the law of harvest: sow sparingly in prayer, reap sparingly; sow bountifully in prayer, reap bountifully. The trouble is we are trying to get from our efforts what we never put into them.

Leonard Ravenhill

•  

Law of Vibration26601eeb1b8fc43187e20817a363d9f4.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSRsTi30T_jpTtlGA0Y17-mKPkd2d4qpb3xhAmrRPCN6uDIyhgde185dba66bfdeaa3c05bd995a08481a.jpgf95c1c8e9521863c27630afafa660fa6--good-energy-the-energy.jpg

THE LAW OF VIBRATION

- Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates and travels in circular patterns, the same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself. SEE LINK

We all know many wonderful things happen for us without creating a plan!!!

Yes. That's the beauty of vibration

That's the beauty of surrender, allowing, faith, trust

All increasing wonderful possibilities--totally awesome and major!!!

Though - have a plan... have flexibility in how things come about... and the results will amaze

★★Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity {& related threads}

thread-★★ I Am... & ...I 'm so happy and grateful now that...

thread★★Best Revenge in life= be the best you with the Joy you are

thread-★★Sacred Productivity{quotes and affirmations}

thread-★★Sacred Productivity -creating what matters to you ....1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

intention-940x529.jpg

setting_intentions.jpg95148cac05bbed25089c093ca7a092de.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

article-The Best Self-Care Practices Take Self-Discipline AND Self-Compassion

The best self-care practices are also intentional. 

The best self care practices take self-discipline, because you choose what’s good for you, rather than what feels good in the moment.

“Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” ~ Roy L. Smith

live-with-intention.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content