post 1
|
originally
created 4/29/2019
|
the only competition you have is YOU
|
|
feel free to post on as is(:
|
 |
|
“Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.”
|
| |
 |
| |
| |
thread in process |
| |
| |
| |








awesome affirmation by Matt Kahn

Affirming Quote
May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.
I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan)
Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive.



With complete belief my weak times are now my peak times.
|
I Am
I Am a resource and resourceful.
|
I Am
I Am independent and satisfyingly creatively organized.
|


IT IS A GIVEN THAT I KNOW THAT GOD IS MY SOURCE AND SUPPLY.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I AM CONSTANTLY PROVIDED FOR.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I MANIFEST ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY WITH EASE.
IT IS A GIVEN THAT I JOYFULLY ANTICIPATE EACH DAY'S BLESSINGS
IT IS A GIVEN TO SEE THAT I GIVE THANKS BEFORE AND AFTER I WITNESS THEM.





 





post -saying yes to life, and having fun -link coming soon
post-letting go -link coming soon
post-trust the journey - coming soon link
post-the relationship between rested & time-link
post-make your life dance -link
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

top
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


top
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I accept hope, peace, joy and love in all aspects of my life.
 
|
ღI am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song. I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.
ღI let go and move forward, I am joyously free
ღI lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.
ღI accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.
ღI joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit
ღIt is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future
ღI pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
top
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi