login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Expansion & Peace

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT34tB8cHHOupxmG51jVgfoxFIY0zdg6IL1WsviU0l0YCyr83M8

If credit needs to be assigned to any image or if something belongs to someone else, please post on the thread itself to have the work quickly rectified. thank you, Remarkably Well

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for theodore roosevelt quotes

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

44455615f67f23afa10e4c353fd92a8d.jpg

Theodore-Roosevelt-Quotes.jpgBelieve-in-your-Dreams-Eleanor-Roosevelt-Quote-Quilting.jpgeleanor-roosevelt-new-years-quote.jpg?crop=1.0xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*quotes-by-eleanor-roosevelt-quotes-about-taking-chances.jpgdr-seuss-the-thinks-you-can-think-quote.jpgEleanor-Roosevelt-quotes-stepping-stone.jpginspirational-quotes-women-eleanor-roosevelt.jpg

inner-peace1.jpg?w=650live-in-tune.jpg?w=650

In response to Selfcare-LivingLifeOfEase's post:

AWESOME THREAD!!

Love this!!

In response to Kathi's post

Thank you kindly, Kath!(:

it was enjoyable and helpful to do(:

• ~

• My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.

quotet-1.jpg

Of course all quotes are open to interpretation. My spirit resonated with meaningfulness in these. Looking forward to comment.

& as always,  looking forward to your thoughts & feelings.

Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚

Something,
we know not what,
is always and everywhere lovingly at work,
we know not how,
so we can release the abundant potentials
of love, wisdom, and healing
that are in us all
and for which the world is waiting:
One Sacred Heart, never apart.

Quotes:

Each of the five longings is a calling to repair the world. This means aligning ourselves with the intention of evolution: more consciousness, more connection. Then our cosmic purpose is revealed to us: co-creating a world of love, meaning, freedom, happiness, and growth. David Richo

"A wound does not destroy us. It activates our self-healing powers. The point is not to "put it behind you" but to keep benefiting from the strength it has awakened." ~ David Richo

"We do not create our destiny; we participate in its unfolding. Synchronicity works as a catalyst toward the working out of that destiny." ~ David Richo

"Synchronicity is a term used by Carl Jung to describe coincidences that are related by meaningfulness rather than by cause and effect." ~ David Richo

David Richo, Ph.D., M.F.T., is a psychotherapist, teacher, and writer in Santa
Barbara and San Francisco California who emphasizes Jungian, transpersonal,
and spiritual perspectives in his work. He is the author of many books about
personal unfoldment and spiritual development.

• ~

AFFIRMATIONS BY DR. DAVID RICHO

gratitude appreciation, LOVE peace EXPANSION  As-I-silently-say-the.jpgI-am-grateful-for-all.jpgI-am-grateful-that-I-am.jpgI-am-grateful-for-the.jpgI-am-deeply-thankful-for.jpgI-love-how-I-awake-or.jpgI-dissolve-the.jpgWhere-I-was-isolating-I.jpgWhere-I-was-contracting.jpgI-look-for-the-joy-in.jpgI-am-happy-about-all-the.jpg

I-consecrate-my-gifts-to.jpg

Free e-book, which includes affirmations ->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here 

more affirmations:

I am open to the spirit of

life, which carries me beyond

my original limits to a higher,

more creative space.

64a2d6a32065fa1cde3a3b7068ed2a56.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content