login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★John Assaraf and Jonathan Parker{ Inspiration,Affirmation,Visualization }

Most individuals on this site I’ve come into contact with are highly eclectic. If it resonates with their spirit …they make it their own. I have enjoyed items from John Assaraf and Jonathan Parker and wanted to share some videos/articles/affirmations here. Hope someone somewhere at sometime prospers from things chosen. Better yet may everyone prosper in perfect ways from the things they choose to enjoy always. Selfcare (aka AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities )

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

54898441eb18f07d949feb7b84002797--john-assaraf-social-media-quotes.jpg814b1bad08a336e6b79b45679a6563f8--true-vision-john-assaraf.jpg

♥♫♥✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥ 

I-Am-building-on-solid.jpg

90 Second Secret John Assaraf

affirmation/intentionEvery day I set aside at least ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen.

article BY JOHN ASSARAFAffirmations are so simple and yet so effective, especially when it comes to the law of attraction. An affirmation is a statement, often repeated in our heads. That’s it. There isn’t much concentration or focus required. The affirmation’s power, however, lies in its ability to re-shape our thinking and perspective drastically and quickly, similar to what happens when you learn how to visualize.

4 Ways Affirmations Can Transform Your Life John Assaraf

How To Make Your Affirmations More Powerful

I-AM-I-Can-I-WILL.jpg

LOA /Commit To Visualization & Your Affirmations  by John Assaraf
Your visualizations and affirmations should accurately describe the life you want to live. This is your vision. You can design it any way you want. Exercise your creativity and ingenuity. Have fun! As you create a vision of your future and support it with your affirmation, you will begin to see things you never saw before. Here are some other tips to help you program your nonconscious mind with visualizations and affirmations. to read more

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

•  affirmations for decisions I have good common sense. I easily choose what is right for me. I gladly make my own decisions and carry them out. I exercise good judgment in everything I do. It is easy for me to make correct decisions. I make timely decisions. I attract wonderful opportunities into my life. I am a master of intelligent decision making strategies. All my options quickly become clear to me. affirmation by Jonathan Parker ]
  •  affirmation for belief in now My perceptions are clear. I see the big picture. I think clearly. I am an insightful person. I am sensitive and perceptive to subtle cues. I intuitively know the best decisions to make. My mind works quickly. I expect the best. I naturally make the right decisions. [ affirmation by Johnathan Parker
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
I know what I want from life • Life is good to me • I dissolve all past limitations placed on me by others, heredity, education or environment • I believe in myself • I am aligned to my highest purpose • My purpose comes clearly into focus • I have deep, relaxed trust in my life • I have a strong sense of purpose • I am committed to my purpose in life • I know I am taken care of • I understand my life • I feel deep peace in my core • I am open to receive higher guidance and wisdom • My highest purpose reveals itself to me every day •I am calm, safe, and secure.• I plan and dream wonderful experiences. I have the power to achieve what I want from life. I have the courage to follow my dreams. • I see ideas that others miss.• My creativity is fresh and original.• My creative imagination brings rich rewards. A flood of brilliant ideas come to me naturally and easily My super-conscious automatically guides my life for good.• I am connected with my Higher Power. I was born to win and succeed. My subconscious, conscious, and super-conscious mind work together as friends. I am easily guided to my highest expression of good. I continually open more to receive greater blessings and abundance. I discover ever-increasing wisdom and power through my Super-conscious mind. by Jonathan Parker

LOA Answers to why the Law of Attraction does not work for many people

John Assaraf-How to Set and Achieve any Goal you Have in Your Life…-How to attract the right people, money, resources and everything else you will need to achieve every goal you have John Assaraf 

• SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY Jonathan Parker
      You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.
    • Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

very short videoMaking Use of Affirmations John Assaraf

How Visualization Works-Part1

How Visualization Works-Part2

Does Your Mental Governor Hold You Back? recalibrate your governor 

Can You Handle the Truth About Your Financial Success? 

Creative Visualization-How It Works John Assaraf

Creative Visualization-How It Works John Assaraf

These video titles are misleading... They mention failing and not working. They's best be described things which make LOA and visualization awesome (:

related videomore on why LOA and areas others leave out 

Jonathan Parker

related video7 Reasons Visualization Techniques Fail To Work 

Visualizing the Future For Success

• related contents from other sources:
    How Mental Imagery Works

The reason visual imagery works lies in the fact that when you imagine yourself perform to perfection and doing precisely what you want, you are in turn physiologically creating neural patterns in your brain, just as if you had physical performed the action. These patterns are similar to small tracks engraved in the brain cells which can ultimately enable an athlete to perform physical feats by simply mentally practicing the move. Hence, mental imagery is intended to train our minds and create the neural patterns in our brain to teach our muscles to do exactly what we want them to do . Porter, K., Foster, J. Visual Athletics. Dubuque, Iowa: Wm. C.Publishers, 1990.

♥♫♥✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c33d03a18f974ef65687a799a54d1acb--john-assaraf-quotes-motivation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

38f1f7a5083626e83175ae354182b9ff--john-assaraf-quotes-motivation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content