login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Visualizing Affirmations

Question: I know I am supposed to visualize my affirmations, but some affirmations are hard to visualize for example affirmations on concentration, memory and intelligence. Any tips?

My Response: For visualization for concentration, perhaps visualize yourself working hard without distraction. For visualization for memory, visualize yourself remembering something you normally wouldn’t. For example, I always forget names. So I could visualize myself meeting someone and then later recalling their name with ease. For visualizations for intelligence, you could visualize yourself doing something intelligent. Intelligence is subjective, ie it means different things to different people. I associate vocabulary with intelligence and am forever trying to increase my repertoire, so I might visualize myself using juicy, descriptive words in a social context where I normally might have trouble doing so.

This post was converted automatically from the old bmindful article archive. Some of the mentioned links or references may no longer exist.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Visualization and affirmations, great topic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My-mind-is-helping-me-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content