login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}...1

I can Be, now I can Do {energy and action... of action}images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQypZAH491Dw5YTlladPtAE-U0lJFCzYwltV8E2uuDMI8_X47S2Q

I love this picture! When I go near the ocean, I feel the energy of awesome change... Change that is consistently being revealed regarding the life I love, from my spirit place.

I am having great fun creating this thread. Just want to share-as always:

feel free to share as often as you'd like. I enjoy you and we will prosper from sharing together for ourselves and for one another! love,selfcarediary_em_hart.gif

You can do everything you need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. You create a harmonious place to begin and you love the energy you bring to everything you do.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSsJCw4-AT1o3xU3lB2T33ajdzGjSXAC3vhn4CpvXXYMPYHOAvbQ

Old paradigm: DO so you can HAVE so you can BE.
New paradigm: BE so you can DO so you can HAVE. KATHY PAAUW -

‘To be is to do’ —Socrates

‘To do is to be’—Jean Paul Sartre

Do-be-do-be-do-be-do. —Frank Sinatra

quote The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he’s always doing both. L. P. Jacks (Lawrence Pearsall Jacks, 1860-1955) LP Jacks

The secret of making something work in your lives is,

first of all,

the deep desire to make it work.

Then the faith and belief that it can work.

Then to hold that clear definite vision in your consciousness

and see it working out step by step, without one thought of doubt or disbelief.

by Eileen Caddy

★ღ✰˚ ✰
We create our own destiny with our choices and decisions. We can base these decisions

upon the awareness of our inner truth or we can base

them on reactions to outer circumstances.

This power always belongs to us.

No one can take it from us. Gail Pursell Elliott

★ღ✰˚ ✰

Image result for joy happiness brian tracy alignment pic quote

intro coming soon

for now I wrote about it on a Happiness Mtg Kathi created 2 yrs ago(:

thread 

“Your values lie at the core of your character.” -Tracy / Stein (Brian Tracy & his daughter)

The starting point of designing a wonderful life is for you to develop absolute clarity about who you are and what matters to you.” -Brian Tracy and Christina Stein

“True balance can be achieved only when you are confident with your choices.” –Tracy / Stein

tumblr_ntx42iPlYF1uz4l3po1_400.jpg

☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

thread

8c68ad07628272e9bf66b7f206345284--bob-ross-quotes-dudeism.jpg

thread

4451ce776b8c3a9ad809a70ccac041ac--carl-rogers-paradox.jpg→   My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.→  Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

When you feel that you have reached the

end and you cannot go one step further,

when life seems to be drained of all purpose-

what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again,

to turn over a new page.

by  Eileen Caddy

031e2cc5923df4f6084d8455a8083c74.jpg

“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
See the source image328669b3.gif288781c1210c4d8157a807e2507a807b.jpgb1c80a9e9ef5c97418ec9efbf0fecbdd--in-the-present-louise-hay.jpg
      • Wow! I am accomplishing what I set out to do, and I can keep on going
      • I allow myself to be disciplined, creative and focused on my highest priority tasks; I’m grateful for these abilities.

People who orient themselves toward what they want, focus on the possibilities and visions they have for their lives. That’s what energizes them. They’re not stuck on any imbalances that dominated their past. Instead, they embody the state of mind of focusing on what would really bring them genuine joy and fulfillment. ‘Lack’ and ‘scarcity’ aren’t part of their paradigm, and so they don’t worry about it. It just doesn’t cross their mind. from Revolutioniz.com

Slide08.jpg

-instead of things you tell yourself you  have to do...think of it as  things that you have the extreme privilege of  being able to do.

Napoleon-Hill-quotes-1-1.pngbfb4a873c2ff8bb9fd88a355759d0258.png1e303dc0c1e193e91e83f2b9c55f1c45.jpgfcc7e595f0fc85f1880f58d381279d47.jpg5eca2d05f17f19af826384d3e7b87e8d.jpg

thehows.jpgaffirm.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

dalai-lama-picture-quote-yesterday.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Mirror-picture-quote.png

Your brain has more than 100 billion cells, each connected to at least 20,000 other cells. The possible combination are greater than the number of molecules in the known universe. Brian Tracy 

118fb392c52cedc0eeaea7f2ef5e06b6.jpg

-> ideal week

HERE'S SOMETHING SOME MAY LIKE:

checkmark.pngfun-to done-tryit

1) write anything in the box 

2) hit ready

3)then hit DONE

SILLY, OVERLY SIMPLISTIC THOUGH ITS FUN, AND ADDS A PIECE OF POSITIVE VISUALIZATION

VISUALIZATION-THREAD

Today is a great day to pace myself, and honor my path.

It's a great day to feel what it is I want to experience.

It's a great day to work backwards, and plan for what matters to me.

See it in my minds eye

Be it in my energy field

I already Am.

Now I will do.

Create Your Own Future:

Imagine that there is a solution to every problem, a way to

overcome every limitation, and no limit on your achieving

every goal you can set for yourself. What would you do

differently?

Brian Tracy

201a86ccfb36c292f5f56266aa580cb7.jpg

I have given myself the gift of perfect permission to complete things to my real satisfaction.

e9778169164b5db902c19c3e46cdcb2c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwT_x35LPdhRuPC25QUfp0RcBdvUQ1Wskgd_gqJU99g1ilIUHyWhy does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?

With ease,I Am allowing the beauty of my my inner soul to share eloquently with my instincts and inspiration.

successcomes-min.jpgSee the source imageI love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.783e92089006f1edc3587aef68050eeb.jpgthreadImage result for time affirmation pics

motivation1.jpg?w=640Related imageImage result for time affirmation picsb7c0f58b4ac8b7a889330257e4418e9a.jpgLesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPGe807edb058308c2770be0a3e084d5d79.jpgb28224c4c6516af38b459778dff882a8.jpg

See the source image

I can Be, now I can do {energy and action…for action}

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content