login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Accelerated Learning

This thread is everything and anything pertaining to accelerating the learning process.
The Gift of Neuroplasticity
Your brain changes all of the time. What was once described merely as learning now has a neuro- label: neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity is notion that mental experiences and mindfulness can change the actual structure and function of the brain. The idea of neuroplasticity is good news because it means we can change and grow up until our very last days of existence. It can also be bad news if we don’t attempt to direct our brain toward experiences that will change our brain for the better. to read more

• “One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.” — Earl Nightingale: Was a motivational author and speaker

10% of what we read.
20% of what we hear.
30% of what we see.
50% of what we see and hear.
70% of what we discuss with others.
80% of what we experience.
95% of what we ‘teach’ someone else

I’ve always liked the above stats. It reinforces the great ways many of us like to to reinforce on this forum(: Hoping through sharing and discussing any related ideas-> benefit will be the result(:

One of my favorite Brian Tracy tapes is Accelerated Learning

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

How you can use Mind Mapping to help you remember what you read.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content