login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★This Moments...Thank You- Rampage

Feel the joy and freedom when sharing this Moments Rampage for you.

with appreciation & lighthearted-joy,

selfcare

RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

Answered Prayer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Loving how I enjoyed the site today...it led to such powerfully peaceful joy.

Recent chats became joyous memories, and thoughts of today became anticipated moments.

I love the allowing... and the unknown which has no labels... except for desiring the Good that is always available.

I am grateful for this Good & the Good Day ahead which presents as I continue to be the recipient of sweet surrender & allowing . 

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

Thank you for this post!

I appreciate all of the freedom and spontaneity that I get from the site. I am starting to use the site differently, I've noticed. 

Mornings is a great time to be more open to bigger ideas - more creative ideas that contribute to design and function. I'm moving in the next 2 months, and its a good time to get rid of excess baggage. I really like the idea of having less, and being more organized.

I will let that in; tomorrow morning start my day off with a gratitude rampage!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Welcome Kathi! Love this kind of morning thread (or anytime it is utilized)

Love your intentions!

You even  made me more conscious of the intentions I begin each day with. Not really the intentions- more how I allow whatever is

that is there

and move into greater harmonious energy... Love how it 'brings on' more Good than I could ever do alone. I am so grateful of the Power of co-creating!

Thank you Thank you Thank You 

In response to Kathi's post:

I support your intentions for yourself and  know you will  always be allowing the more your spirit is desiring. I am so jazzed about the awesome opportunity & newness in your life you are creating space for...As always the best of everything!

blessings & much love!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content