login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Happiness Meeting: Valentines Special 2019! Nurturing Love in all levels your life!

Happy Valentines Day BMINDFUL!!

Welcome All to this months happiness meeting!

This meeting we are being invited to nurture and inspire love in all levels of our life. We welcome the month of February as it is known to celebrate love in all levels of our life: romance and intimacy, family, parental, siblings, friendship, neighbors, community, colleagues, and beyond.

previous meeting -January 2019-2019!! The Year of deepening self love, healing and regulating flow!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

A brief history about our happiness meetings:

These meetings have always been about each participant focusing on themselves. This meeting is no exception, however, when we do this kind of work, it does lend itself to positive changes and possibilities, especially with a powerful topic about nurturing love in all levels of your life!  It's like a ripple effect, the positive energy continues in non-linear ways. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I will open this meeting with an affirmation and some suggestions that inspire you to create conditions that allow your truth, allow you to create access to your passions, and allow you to feel good.

Affirmations:

Meeting my essential nature is pure love and pure happiness.

Mantra:

"I love you. I trust you. I thank you."

I chose to nourish my conscious and subconscious mind with peaceful reverence. I give time to my self, and my joy flows with total serenity.

Suggestions:

I will list a few suggestions that are designed to give you access and connection to your innate self.

Take time, and give yourself permission to focus on what your current conditions are.

Allow your inner wealth to instantly comfort you and support you. Let that in.  Let your guard down. Let your arms sink into deep and heavy feeling of surrender, deep peace. 

While in deep surrender, ask yourself what you need right now. Sometimes, your mind will not stop. Just notice that, and keep allowing and keep noticing. No agenda .This is you, noticing. This is important. 

The reason that it's important is because where ever we are starting from is not going to impede your ability to create momentum. 

We create momentum by letting our energy flow. 

To keep supporting your flow, your momentum, notice what, where and how your momentum is instantly responsive. 

You can speak to your momentum. Ask it any question you want. Again, notice that your brain wants to dominate and it must be taught to relax and teach your mind to notice itself.

That is a powerful step, for your brain to become aware of it's hard wiring.

Meeting now open!!! 

Topics for further exploration:

Being much more grateful to yourself. Notice all that you do and give to others. Notice your sincerity. Notice your willingness. Notice your confidence. Suggest more time in exploring your inner awareness.  

The greater self awareness, you can allow your awareness to focus on a particular thought or experience, and then spend an equal amount of time in self gratitude. Again, notice the momentum.

Notice pleasure from gratitude. Feel the momentum. 

Questions:

How's it going?? What's opening up for you by  taking time for selfself gratitude?

What did you notice?? 

Another very powerful place to gain access - to nurturing self love - is in the area of forgiveness and appreciation of your past. 

One of my favorite quotes is by Marianne Williamson:

"Until we have seen someone's darkness, we really don't know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is."

This is basically our entire lifes' work! It takes years of striving, and years of slow growth and successful maturity to actually choose total acceptance of ourself and acceptance of our lessons. 

Questions:

This is a powerful subject because this exposes our humanity. 

Our humanity exposes many facets. Some are colorful and courageous. Some are flaws. Some are fears and doubts, and self worth. 

Am I good enough? Do I matter? Am I going to make it? Am I OK??  Am I worthy?? 

We are stronger, we are greater than our truth. The only way to be bigger than our truth is to not be ashamed or over powered by it. 

When we stand up to our truth, when we own our truth and we are not held back, taken down or defeated by our truth - it is then that we define who we are. 

WE define ourself. We are not defined by our experience of ourself. 

And the very powerful work around forgiveness is very revealing. It reveals how far we have or have not accepted ourselves or our life lessons. 

Its valuable to learn to separate our life lesson from its teacher... The value is that we learn something, and you can use that valuable information, and release the teacher. The one who hurt you or let you down. 

We grow beyond who we are when we take our power back. The power can't remain in the past. We can't remain, fragmented, and unwilling to forgive because the cost is too great. We are worth more. We are worth whatever it takes, to choose the gift if freedom, of forgiveness.

We need everything - and, sometimes a little more --- at our disposal just for today, for this moment.

Taking your next step:

Suggest taking time for a personal inventory: review yourself, significant relationships, and those who you share yourself with. Most important is an authentic review of your relationship with yourself.

Choose a relationship, and be willing to stand up for what you really want. Tell the truth. We only have what we are willing to create.

In the words of Paul McCarthy, "The love we take is equal to the love we make."

wow wow wow! awesome thread meeting,Kath!

Btw-Happy Valentines Day to you

and our entire wonderful community!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUuyYo4nMI3Dm0ar7GTJml6_UtY0c66gwzWjgJhfjWoMmLpa-

In response to Kathi's post:

I like the sound of essential nature. I am believing we are stating the same thing … with that aspect of ourselves… I tend to call my essential nature… my heart/soul place… the place that always tells the truth… never broken spirit place.

Creating from this place has given me enormous spiritual freedom and wonderful harmonious flow&grow moments…days.

By being my 'real' self … the oh so comfortable in my skin self…I take me with me, without feeling 'wrong.

I believe we get feelings of being wrong when we perceive judgement from others. Now I don't always mean wrong means not right.

I mean wrong

which means not being

who we totally are... from our spirit place.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

I'd like to expound on this... back a bit later

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Thank you!

Im gratefully you joined the meeting!

Love the peace and the access that flows from these amazing quiet exercises.

Im amazed at the  "volume" of noise that blocks me from my connection to my mind.

Having greater awareness is now having me explore options. Just starting to have a finer appreciation for how responsive my system is AND also, appreciating all the noise that is so unimportant.

It really is about managing outter flow -- so we can achieve inner flow.

Expanding love creates momentum.

The more you love, the more you receive love.

In response to Kathi's post:

you shared It really is about managing outer flow -- so we can achieve inner flow.

please explain.

I hear you saying -managing the noise comes first... Is that what you mean by outer flow?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: In explanation: For me, I needed to have more workability in my physical environment, like clearing up the kitchen clutter and getting the laundry to more forward. Once that was done, I was able to connect in more meaningful ways.

Not everybody responds the same. But I definitely have much better clarity when my environmental situation flows.

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Thanks for your listening.

For me, noise has been coming from listening to the news. The circus. Its fierce, and I need to have more appreciation for the impact that I am being exposed to. 

Had I not taken time this evening, putting this meeting together, using the word "notice", and, sure enough!!! I noticed a lot, in short order!!!

Good to know!

I responded, and I took back sacred space. It wasn't just space. It was space plus impact. 

This seems so superficial. But that doesnt mean that its not meaningful. 

It makes me thing of global warming, and how just making very basic changes can have a positive impact on the world.

I understand now what you mean by noise.

For myself -so much would be easier if various conditions were different

... though my schedule wasn't allowing for what I wanted done first.

So I needed to create a more centered place inside ... so whatever got done with  the time and energy I had  available would be sufficient

I also had to re-prioritize my needs --- And I found out some things ... like the noise you speak of... had to take a backseat to the noise of feeling like my physical-emotional-spiritual batteries were less recharged than I would like from my work week.

Now, for me... I can get things done at a pace... that is working ... around my work schedule... I am less affected (not unaffectedtongue-out) by various things not completed....

Now work, home-management makes it to a realistic to-do list... for the projects I desire. That's big for me!

Also, it has allowed better things at work too... (which I'll get to) 

AFFIRMATIONS IN PROCESS

I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.

The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.

I claim all of my feelings as valuable because I am a true friend to myself.

Today is a great day to love myself as never before... so I can love others with the newness of a greater love too!

I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with easeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNOPRNEH7f5KlJgA2tOcd8KAyH_J8vWSgkmZAy2Z2Sd2GfwV2mFIGURE OUT HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL-ARTICLE

a top tool that helps me  with everything:

05c6b49c03d1d95bc5525227628e75a4--joy-and-happiness-living.jpg

once found this in a magazine a long time ago... think Woman's Day:

• MAKING CHANGES #1
  • 1. Accept your (current) limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
  • 2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
  • 3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
  • 4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
  • 5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
  • 6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh-

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Outter and inner flow both matter.

If outter flow is blocked, it affects inner flow.

In response to Kathi's post

'taking back sacred space' -love that!

I am so not discounting what you're saying.

My share for myself was opening up- to a big thing I recently had to make peace with- balancing what I expect from myself w/inner/outer)

I hope to share well about it soon.

Before I log off, I want to sincerely thank you for another inspirational Happiness thread meeting!

I'm getting (a bit more) comfortable... saying ... my self imposed schedule

is talking to  me to create a little pause of something I love to do...(these mtgs)

for something else I'm needing to do...

(another big thing for me...-> 'loving my limits' lol

I will allow gratitude-list to hug me supportively) 

and the love and support I know you generously offer...

much love

and 

nite nite

PS LOVE all that you are doing for you... 

you are always an inspiration ...

PPS

weird schedule of mine tonight

dinner after midnight(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post Love your affirmations.

And I totally understand what you said about your batteries being depleted. 

Thank you... I know you do.

One thing that I am acknowledging is knowing how much we probably do relate... (in some important areas) &/or hear one another...

I'm thinking/feeling ... simply being in different spaces in this time of our lives... create different priority-noise(:

Though, now I truly understand what you mean about outer/inner.laughing

And now I am feeling more of what that means to me.

thank you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirming: Today I am fully aware of the efficiency and good spirited nature  to do my job...

I exceed that easily...

I now  have so much space to allow the harmony of my being

and flow

with the universe's love.

And so it is! Thank YOU awesome Universe for allowing me to have playfulness  with life as a daily beautiful loving playground!!! (:

{will use this area to process my thoughts...area still in progress}See the source image

2-16-19 -2-17-19

I notice I always try to do the best with what I understand and open to my spirit place to be in touch with more.

I notice really listening to others (as I once did) is different than I recall.

I have spent a great deal of time allowing what I know of myself to truly surface.

I realized if I'm going to be in a world where I continue to be with others, serve others... love others... I cannot lose site of my position, my thoughts, my feelings... how I perceive the world I live in...

etc.

I noticed spending time on this site  has contributed to my taking time for my focus of my focus

I notice as my life got busier.. some of the 'busy' I on some level asked for {opportunities, and creations of many kinds} I on some level asked for it... and simplifying it... became the goal

As I simplified... threw out ... what was not benefiting myself AND others... my life became more and more what I have been desiring.

See the source image

I noticed... if I start each day from my heart place ...now from an even more authentic place... I can be there for myself and others simultaneously (more) 

I noticed this at my work place when we had less and less help, more and more rules, and more and more work.

I asked myself what did I really want there?

How long will I be working (like this) -thinking of retirement?

How long would I like to work where I am?

How can I enjoy my work, those I serve, and be more of a gift ... than focus on the paycheck?

How can I create the wealth money cannot buy?

I also noticed... my life balancing out... even when I was tired.

I noticed being tired wasn't bad. It was just something that naturally happens when you do things as needed sometimes.

I noticed I can feel better by deciding I desire to feel better, and do better things for myself that give myself what I need.

I noticed... I am not perfect about creating and doing what I need when I need it, though the desire, the dialogue with myself and those I interact with... show me this is 1 of my highest values.

I noticed most times I have a moment to pause... I am allowing 

I noticed how much I like this place of allowing

I noticed I'm less hard on myself than I have ever been

I noticed it is easier to love myself more this way.

I noticed what I mean by loving myself.

I noticed by allowing I give myself an opportunity to know more and more of what loving myself and others means to me and I'm less in my mind, and newness experiences are more frequent, and living from my heart ( is more of ) a given.

Affirmations

“I do all I can every day to make a loving environment for all those around me, including myself.”

99d938804c67557b8745c28c742760ad.png

Image result for selfcare language pic quotes

Notice all that you do and give to others. I want to think about this some more. I notice I have difficulty taking compliments about being generous, loving and kind. It seems to shake me up ... from a place that I enjoy coming from naturally. I like to hear it, don't get me wrong... I just never analyzed what goes it my day that could be considered so...Though, maybe I'd like to.

I notice I start my day affirming, allowing and praying for harmonious day around me... with myself and all whom I interact with. I especially do this before work... where serving others offers many opportunities of giving.

I notice I'd like to be more giving with my husband, though not at my own expense... not because I am selfish (in a bad way)... though so I have more to give him.

He lives with a great deal of physical pain, and your average person would never notice. Sometimes I even forget (consciously). 

He doesn't take any Rx pain medication, and prides himself on doing whatever he can in his life.. so he can keep on doing things... 

We both value health a great deal, though I can tell I need to focus on myself ... on how I need to do things for me... It seems when I focus on him I am less there for us both.

Today I can be there for both of us

e57d07b49f314cb927831e88a895e658--good-husband-quotes-love-my-husband.jpg

My hubby is retired...

and with regard to retirement time for me...

I have a wee bit more time before I 'do this'-retirement thing 

So I'm learning how to work as I do

and be even more available to 'my most valued team player.... '

with the places

in life I am now experiencing. ..

and the places he is experiencing

.....the changing ways of how to best help one another.

I am noticing age can be defined by me. I want to see more and more how I personally would like to view it.

It is nice to hear how my age is being good to me.

I am trying to be good to my age... whatever that means(:

Notice your sincerity. Notice your willingness. 

I pride myself in my sincerity... and willingness to be  myself.

I am working on greater follow thru in personal areas around my schedule and my limits. I seem to not like to give a focus to limits lol

I need to. I need balance within to have balance in my outer world.

Willingness with others... I'd like to give that more thought regarding this place in time.

Notice your confidence. 

I feel confident ... Sometimes when I am out of my comfort zone ... I need to step back quite far, and make friends with all that surfaces... all of my feelings. I know this to be true, because currently I'm attempting to 'make good' on a variety of promises I'm making with myself... just daily, weekly basics. 

As I truly do this, I notice not only do I become more confident and trust myself and life more... I love myself and others more.

It's not about perfection with 'moving forward' 

It's about liking myself even when I pause longer than I intended.

I know I am not what I do. I do like to be in harmony with what I say I need & want for myself & others.

The greater self awareness, you can allow your awareness to focus on a particular thought or experience, and then spend an equal amount of time in self gratitude

hmmm self gratitude... I am very grateful, though not sure I always label it as self gratitude. I will come back to this...

How's it going??

I'm ok, thanks for asking(:

I think this is an excellent question to keep asking oneself,

The mind... I feel has a tendency to ask what is wrong... when we seek to know how we are. If I notice I am 'too tired'. I attempt to give myself a break. I begin conscious decision of centering myself. I allow myself to be congruent...... I know nothing is black and white.

I will feel if I am doing the best I can and do my best to be content with where I'm at.

I have boundaries with people,places and things when I notice ... I need to step back and just 'be' a bit.

I am enjoying the fact that I am off today after a very industrious-day yesterday... my body feels it today... I work tomorrow... so today I will include self care..eat well, go to the gym (I hope).. maybe even go by the ocean for some lovely ocean air with my spouse. He has been wanting to go to the movies. Sounds like such a little thing... though I have felt like I haven't had time.

My goal is to stop comparing us to any others I know... and keep the focus on what we are needing and asking for. Though by listening to others.... I have learned a lot. I hear the biggest priorities of others... and there whys.. I allow myself to be inspired by everyone's fortitude and ways they 'keep it together' and do what it means to move forward... 

In response to Poppy's post:

love the format you have chosen Poppy... to easily focus and respond to this wonderful thread.

I know Kathi provided much...above, though you created a wonderful way to 'get into this'

While I share a lot on this site.. It is the Happiness meetings... which truly allows such a wonderful inventory opportunity 

while sharing 

and being 

inspired by one another

Thank you Poppy

Thank you Kathi

Thank you Bmindful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WOW! I don’t even now where to start. Notice you say, my world is a blur. I am definitely letting my guard down. Here goes...Hold on! 

Recently, I have not taken the time to look at myself. I still believe Love is the fundamental energy of life. I am hoping this Happiness Meeting will act as a mirror for me and help me take an introspection vacation. 

Notice all that you do and give to others. I do this a lot. I think it’s in my DNA. I am a care giver for my wife who has metastatic breast cancer that has spread into her bones. She most recently lost a kidney due to a separate cancer and has endured much pain in recovery.

Notice your sincerity. Notice your willingness. I currently am devoting both time and energy into creating an environment that is full of ease for her. Cleaning, shopping, and cooking are everyday chores I most willingly enjoy providing. 

Notice your confidence. I feel good about myself and confident I am helping us both make the best of every day. 

The greater self awareness, you can allow your awareness to focus on a particular thought or experience, and then spend an equal amount of time in self gratitude. Self gratitude is an area where I fall short. It doesn’t seem to fit into my situation. 

How's it going??

At this moment I think I am disconnected with myself. I am too busy with trying to keep my feet on the ground.  I have always been willing to give to others. It is one of my greatest strengths and I am confident I do it well. What I don’t do is give myself credit for it. 

Another very powerful place to gain access - to nurturing self love - is in the area of forgiveness and appreciation of your past. It is somewhat easy for me to forgive others especially when I remember I cannot really know what they are dealing with such as a personal tragedy or loss. I too like Marianne Williamson’s quote, "Until we have seen someone's darkness, we really don't know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is." 

Take time for a personal inventory: Most important is an authentic review of your relationship with yourself. Tell the truth. My relationship with myself is not perfect.  There are things that I do and have done that I am not proud of—-I am not perfect and there are areas I need to work on to be more than what I am—-to be who I want to be. That said, I am kind, empathetic, and have an overall optimistic loving relationship with myself. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

so glad you are here, Poppy

much love to you & your wife & the rest of your family!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:Hey Poppy!!

Hello my Dear!! 

Its always a joy when you show up!! I am always touched by who you are and millions of ways that you create dynamic space for both heart and soul to show up, and grow.

Thank you for all that you shared. You have glorious inner wealth that allows you to function, focus, contribute and still have space to create and -- engage with yourself and with others. I appreciate that you have a lot on your plate, and you have a beautiful family. You provide so much structure, for your family and in your community. I feel your greatness in your subtlety... 

Hope that the ripple effect of this powerful topic of nurturing self love will flow into incredible serenity... New bearings... greater trust, comfort and endless flow of love.

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Thank you for all you've shared.

I understand and relate to what you shared about the difficulty of taking compliments, but it sure feels nice to occasionally get validation for such contribution.

Thank you for all you do as the moderator. I know your time is valuable. The bmindful site and its community are truly amazing!! The value and the contribution touches many lives on many shores!! Basically, by doing all of this incredible work, we are all shaping our world into a more loving and beautiful place, on every level that we can, through all of the people we serve, and that same ripple effect, of loving vibrational energy...

Sometimes, self validation is equally important. Maybe, there comes a time when self validation is more valuable and pivotal than other times. There comes a time when listening, connecting with and communing with our world is the single most pertinent thing we can do. Its in that space, where our truth can be found and put into greater context. Our context changes. Our views, our beliefs expand, the experience of our selves and of mind shape our perceptions. We definitely need to respond to the demand for greater balance, in keys areas. 

As I have grown, I've balanced my reverence from an external focus to that of flow. 

I really got a lot out of that one happiness meeting, with quotes and books by author Tony Schwartz. Many of his thoughts really resonate with me. 

I appreciate all that this happiness meeting is opening up for me. I am in transition, and my lease is up in April. Im actively creating my next chapter, and there are several great possibilities and many unknowns.

I give myself both time and self love to move forward and explore all options. I notice more. I notice that we are surrounded by literally countless gifts, and, just like endless stars in the galaxies --- that is how many possibilities there are... My possibilities are endless!!

Hello again !

Kathi, I thought you'd like this next quote...for a couple of reasons!

Image result for calm quote pics

The author of this quote created the Happiness Project, which is where the idea for Happiness thread meetings came!

some of the inspiration

More From Gretchen:

4a8c530c8413226267a258b05b996945--gretchen-rubin-quotes-growth-mindset.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

To All members of Bmindful, sending All a wave of high vibrational energy and flow!!

First about compliments(: It is more about where I am in the moment when I'm chatting w/another & I receive kind words.

It isn't because I don't have receptivity for the love others offer...

It isn't because I'm not appreciating myself.

It's more because-when I'm actively being...

it kind of snaps me out of being

into thinking

and that's ok... 

That's all I was really meaning(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Oh!! Thank you!! Perfect!!

I am getting a lot of freedom from this meeting. 

New awareness: This morning, the instant that I woke up, I was trying to hold on to the memory of what I was just dreaming - and at the exact time, I had a brand new awareness. 

I am not my truth. I am not my experience.

All of my beliefs, all of my personality - I am none of those either.

There is just one thing: awareness. 

There is no personality, no emotion, no struggle. There is no truth. There is no fear. 

Just pure awareness.

Its not that this is un-definable. Its awareness. There is nothing lacking, and it never changes. There is nothing lacking.

All day today, its not moved or changed. 

I am the one who is newly aware of this aspect, and I've never experienced awareness like this before, but I am aware --- that this gives me a new interpretation of both vehicles: One is the awareness. The other is my mind, that never stops and is frequently difficult to control, and loaded with beliefs and opinions and biases and all kinds of filters of perception.

It is a new freedom. Freedom from the known way of being. 

Brand new vehicle... 

Love it, Kathi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wonderful!!!!!

HUGE!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post: In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

You just are (awareness)

You went to that place where nothing is broken.

It just is.

An awesome Is!!!!

►• What a liberation to realize that the “voice in my head” is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that. Eckart Tolle

►• When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts. Greg Braden
  • ►• Thinking and consciousness are not synonymous. Thinking is only a small aspect of consciousness. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. Eckart Tolle
  • ►• All the things that truly matter — beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace — arise from beyond the mind. Eckart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Yes!!! Thank you!!

Of course - I now get the connection to Eckhart Tolle's writings!! All of these years --- and I just now got it! 

Things happen when they are meant to!!

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: I have not read Tolle. Perhaps the time is right. 

This resonates with me and is how I communicate with others. My heart-centered beliefs are at least 90% pure love.

►• When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, in the language of physics we’re creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren’t confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly we’re speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts. Greg Braden

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: I was re- reading your post, and you asked one of the most relevant questions:

"How can I create the wealth that money cannot buy?"

Many thoughts, like snow flurries --- come at once!!

I think that the answer has to do with being optimistic. When you see possibility in all things, this is buoyancy. This is hope. This is resiliency. 

This is such a valuable question because it is very self revealing. You really show your cards when you answer this!

So, how can I create wealth that money can't buy? 

Find where I am happiest. Find my good spot. 

Notice more about my happiness. Appreciate and celebrate my level of optimism.

Experience greater appreciation of all that I am given! 

Choose to let go of things that don't serve me.

Surround myself with as much positivity as possible!!

Forgive myself and others, generously!

See my self as valuable. 

See my energy, my aliveness in every cell in every organ.

Listen with my entire body, and feel my undivided connection to All.

The thing that connects us All: Love. Harmony. Flow. Vitality. Beauty. Awareness. Peace. 

I see that when I need something, I can ask and it is given.

When in doubt, I can ask Source, and I can be contributed to.

I allow the goodness of the universe to contribute in all ways!

yes...

I'm believing the more true we are to our inner place

...of truest truths

the more we can ask, be and grow

and receive in the most PERFECT ways

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love this!

11831730_741085899335919_3062461862184026879_n.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I believe I'm truly hearing you!(:

Would love to continue chatting about this {heart centered beliefs & love} 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

just (2-22-19)had a wonderful experience myself...

I am going to continue to allow ... what is surfacing...

Truly answered prayers... in the area of epiphanies & authenticity

just for my own understanding & memory of experience...for now:

'allowed a moments feeling of anxiety to have a voice'

until it spoke in vivid spectacular life  epiphany

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Very, very nice! I bet its totally amazing! You are so strong!! You have such a beautiful heart and you help people in countless ways and you give them strength, and a reason to press on and stand tall!

I am having some synchronicity, along with you!

I was able to release some doubts and fears, and also gave voice to some specifics.

Then, I heard a video with Marianne Williamson. She really has such a gift with words, and an unusual compassion. She was talking about forgiveness, and my whole body just let go of tension, just instant alignment.

Something shifted without any effort. I just started making plans around fun, and I simply planned to have an excellent afternoon! 

Thank you very much for your awesome kindness!

{will be great to share some more of the synchronicity & experiences}

I will have some time beginning Tuesday to return to this thread.

I wanted to acknowledge the shift you shared-and so happy to hear!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And the feeling part -seems synchronous with your experience!

• I guess this recent experience of mine could be compared to a type of life review...'on another plane'
  • Initially 'out of nowhere' I felt some angst.
  • I then seemed to non-judgmentally travel throughout my WHOLE life matching any times I felt similarly. It felt like a life projector -'just' observing & noticing 'completely'
  • The 'end result' = felt peaceful about all feelings/all experiences...
  • Sounds a bit contradictory...peaceful about non-peaceful feelings... though it was one of the most congruent experiences I recall feeling -that felt 'whole life' & complete.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

when-you-feel-a-peaceful-joy-thats-when-you-are-near-truth.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Very powerful experience... I am grateful that you found comfort, "felt peaceful" with all that you experienced in your life review. Thats such an enormous comfort... Hope you let that in. Thats very validating!

That whole thing that you described "felt like a projector", "just observing and noticing", this is not subtle. This is "that awareness..." of our being. 

I may not have the right words for this, but I believe that this silent witness, this silent observer has its own level of inner connectedness. I am certain that this awareness is not an isolated, or hit and miss phenomenon.

I believe that this awareness must have a core connection to - (perhaps a non-physical aspect of) our Being. I would imagine that there is a connection to the where the umbilical cord/naval area, to the spinal cord and up into the brain, where the circuit is connected. 

This awareness, and the separate experience of this awareness - brings us new familiarity. We begin to gain familiarity with this silent witness. I believe that communication does transpire. We get images, we "feel" communications and we make interpretations about these communications and their purpose. Its enriching and its validating, and it gives merit to many aspects of our most personal Being. Not just merits, more like a network of connectedness. Then, all of our connections map onto others. Just like our finger prints, our energy prints are not random, but unique.

Maybe our understanding in less limited, than our ability to communicate about the magnitude of this awareness and/or any form of communication we are given.

If anyone reading this has even been visited by an Angel, needless to say, its an exceptional experience that you will never forget! 

In mapping on to this "awareness", I do believe that this is some very loving, intelligent and very personal message that we are being given.

It may be in an image, a quick glance at an image that we later on interpret. Or maybe it is a spoken communication. Maybe its a warning. Maybe its an instruction. Or a vision, or a visitor. Maybe a sudden premonition? 

The effect is multi-dimensional: greater trust, greater listening, greater HOPE, accepting healing, releasing with joy and bliss, accepting life lessons, surrendering and allowing, being comforted, making or arriving at a new incredible peace. Transcending our current level of understanding. Arising, knowing that WE are greater because of a certain tribulation...

I think, in time, we grow. We become an even kinder, more compassionate, more forgiving person. Our contribution to others, and our desire to be a contribution to others is eternal because we map onto love! And our world needs a lot of love and a lot of compassion!! And, what we say and what we do matters. LOVE MATTERS! Yes, it does!!

Actually, CHOOSING LOVE matters!! 

This Happiness meeting has certainly lived up to its title!!!

"There is a place where words are born of silence."  ~Rumi, most Beloved!!

"It's been a long time since I've been me."  ~Fernando Pessoa

"Real change will come when it is brought about, not by your ego, but by reality. Awareness releases reality to change you. "  ~Anthony de Mello.

"Awareness is the greatest agent for change."  ~Eckhart Tolle.

"We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware of it, it is impossible not to change."  ~Sheryl Sandberg, technology executive and author of Lean in.

Dream in colors that don't exist!!

In response to Kathi's post:We are spiritual beings having human experiences.

And yes, this is "that awareness..." of our being from a HIGHER PLACE, I choose to say a gift from Creator.

My perspective at almost 3:30 in the morning:

These ultimate gifts we receive-are available when one continues to allow...

It is not of the mind... So beyond that. This occurs when we are allowing larger more valuable space...

Often words cannot do  experiences like these enough justice... Mostly, because as powerful and awesome as the experiences are... there are more to come... as we allow.

From the experience:

I will always remember the peace of all that I call:  'what has led me to now', and the messages woven into beautiful radical peaceful empowering acceptance...It is another experience which has helped to   create more spiritual confidence.It created more desire to BE

My belief is the more we live from our heart/soul place... ->our authentic selves... we then  get out of our own  way... and make room for what occurs when we allow true surrender.I love the newness and truth that is revealed and cannot be denied.

• ~

just saw your quotes: love the quote you posted by Anthony de Mello which includes:

Awareness releases reality to change you.

• ~

c33240918db1833903f5dc49c79b2507.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Yes! This is such a powerful lift! Love what you just said!

thanks Kathi!

awesome meeting!

6ff2a93e5995bbb1856e6a66ee54b317.jpg

quite an affirming quote pic!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:Your words are to perfect!! Too powerful to overlook!

Affirmation:

I claim beautiful, radical, peaceful, empowering acceptance now!

The thought of emotional resilience - applied to the context of aging and happiness.

I've gotten a lot out of this happiness meeting...

I've done a lot of releasing, reclaiming and then I had that experience of awareness. Since the first experience, I had a second experience. I feel like I've covered a lot of ground. And, I've also gotten something valuable connected, and I am aware of this connection and I am listening and starting to interact with the experience. I am finding that there are many ways to interact and respond, and create more experiences, and more connections. More momentum. New sparkling energy, and a world of endless possibility, consciously and subconsciously. 

There is no doubt about the power of choice. And, I am making choices, I am driving the vehicle, and the vehicle is awareness.

This new experience of awareness continues, and its a journey - a journey of creation, a journey into creation... Creating alignment, and always working with my flow. My energy. And, now, choosing harmony, and the beautiful difference that being in true harmony, how that impacts my happiness and my ability to create emotional resilience.

The thought of emotional resilience - has brought me to see things in a greater context. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and intuitively. Trusting  my self, trusting this process, trusting this journey, trusting my ability to manifest this journey, is going to allow me freedom to take the next step. New doors open, other doors may close or even disappear. And, its just whats so. 

Its a huge thought. Right now, I am just allowing this, and this is more like a visual experience than a thought.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and your inner journey with this concept.

What, if anything did you visualize? 

If you didn't visualize anything, did you bump into any new doors of perception??

I keep reading and re-reading large segments of the conversations where you two are expressing in somewhat different ways what Greg Braden terms heart-centered beliefs. I think you both are writing beliefs from your hearts trying to verbalize belief waves from your heart which are as Braden suggests, nonverbal waves of electrical and magnetic (Loving) energy. I insert the word Loving because I have had the pleasure of getting to know you both through your writings on this forum. 

On occasion when I allow myself to let go of time and space and really listen to my heart, I am able to write heart-centered beliefs that I feel originate as a form of energy from my heart and are directly transferred to my brain where I too attempt to verbalize belief waves from my heart. I call these writings roughly poems, and they just flow out spontaneously where very little through is attached to them. For me these nonverbal waves of electrical and magnetic energy are similar to automatic writing. 

In response to Poppy's post: Hi POPPY!!

Thank you for your reply! 

I am somehow in this new place, and many fine things are happening! 

I'm so happy to hear from you! You are very much in my thoughts!!

I love what you call automatic writing. I love how you write about it.

Your form of expression -whether it be in your poetry form or other forms of sharing-ALWAYS INSPIRING...ALWAYS FROM THE HEART... 

You inspired a thread this morning... as my eyes were opening-from my automatic posting

'a thread

from my heart' -true(:

{just waking here...

my post here was automatically inspired}

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

love your questions-allowing things to surface... 

returning soon.

I'm temporarily reprinting what you wrote to more easily return to on Saturday March 2

Kathi writes:

New doors open, other doors may close or even disappear. And, its just whats so. 

Its a huge thought. Right now, I am just allowing this, and this is more like a visual experience than a thought.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and your inner journey with this concept.

What, if anything did you visualize? 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yesterday I took a fall.

Gratefully today is a better day, and I'm walking with much less pain.

I have found the riches in what was frightening-because yesterday I could not walk.

Yesterday before the occurrence, all  I wanted was clarity  to keep on moving forward with even greater ease. 

When I couldn't walk -all I could think of was much bigger things I valued... my well functioning body to be able to be fully present and able in all that matters to me.

Today... doing better... I'm grateful for the added clarity. I'm grateful for feeling what I need in life and why I desire/need it.

My focus is (still) creating the foundation which gives me all I love.

My focus is being grateful for all I have become.

My focus is gratitude for all the good I see that occurs outside of 'me' 

My focus is knowing what I'm responsible for to create more ease within all my responsibilities.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post

Yesterday before the occurrence-

all I wanted...

was more gratitude

more love for what I do & who I am

and that is the result.

I take care of me to better be available at work-where I interact with and serve many.

Being acknowledged nicely is very nice, though it is really wonderful when I begin fresh every day with a newer way to add good things to my life and those I engage with.

I take care of me -to keep bringing something powerfully good to my marriage, other family and friends.Image result for self care ease pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Victoria Erickson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:Wishing you all the best with mending after this fall. Hope that you find and receive all that you need to support you through this process.

Thanks Kathi!!! Honestly- kindness is well received!

• ~

Looking at this as another positive shift

I see opportunity everywhere! Every problem, every complaint, every wish, every desire is an opportunity!

it is easier to do this today... because I can walk today...tongue-out

though I did do my best yesterday  to be hopeful & positive even during the incident.

I can feel that my My body is strong, flexible and balanced.

I know I have the energy and passion to make my thoughts reality

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, and soul.

It pleasures me that I am always expanding beyond my own limits

Wow!  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge That Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: In response to Poppy's post: Just want to say that I have just incredible gratitude for the experience and the growth from these Happiness meetings! 

All of our thoughts, including thoughts of love, healing, prayer, good intentions and more - influence and permeate our physical plane, our consciousness plane and our superconsciousness planes (all of them!), and it continues on beyond us and into.... our multi-dimensional world. And, this energy, this vitality travels and it does influence in the direction, frequency and vibration from which it originated.

Not only does the energy go out, but similar vibrational energy comes back and it resonates and even communicates! I believe this is one common way that we have increasing experiences of synchronicity. I believe there is a connection, and perhaps an interconnectedness where these frequencies connect and communicate. 

I'm excited about the energy flow and its positive impact on humanity, on the earth, the mineral kingdom and all of the animal kingdom. 

Thank you Kathi and Selfcare for your continued commitment to the Happiness meetings. I look forward to each new meeting and always benefit from both of your wisdom and thoughtful discussions. 

In response to Poppy's post:Thanks Poppy! 

This meeting has me definitely wanting to do more art and music, more right brain pleasure... Its just another way to be open to flow of energy and pleasure!

Image result for right brain joy pic

And I hear what you are saying about ...right brain {good article1}

To me, when I live from my heart place... I never know the form that I will 'play' to the rhythm of

When I'm home... so much feels like art, rather than duty or tasks. 

246x0w.jpg

Even my lists become colorful and fun.

I like what you said... And it reinforces that creativity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post

I am grateful to have another Happiness Meeting for which to feel so inspired.

Feeling very appreciative and grateful. Love the inspiration and love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am thankful to be in this happiness meeting right now and into a higher vibration. 

In response to leader1's post:

WELCOME leader1!!!

I'm thankful your here!

You know, I just  got home and I was  immediately lifted -by enjoying your presence and your post!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to leader1's post:

Hi Leader 1! It's great to have you in the Happiness meeting! 

I'm loving to see what all opens up for you in the space of these meetings! 

Thanks for joining us! There is a lot of moving parts, once you experience the mechanics and the momentum! The more you play and try things on, synchronicity and flow start showing up, and new doors open!

Welcome!!

Thanks for putting up that left and right brain diagram. It's helpful!

Your welcome Kathi! My pleasure.

I have others I love  I posted elsewhere... 

Left_brain_right_brain.jpg

ad1c93147531a5fdba60e66f00f1856d.jpg

The two hemispheres are tied together by bundles of nerve fibers, creating an information highway. Although the two sides function differently, they work together and complement each other. You don’t use only one side of your brain at a time.. {good article1}

Your post actually inspired a thread I created today new thread

Well stated!

So true!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very nice!! 

"How can I create wealth that money can't buy?"

I have so much more insight into so many ways, so many paths that we ALL create wealth that has nothing to do with affluence.

I almost feel like I'm having a Helen Keller type of an experience - with my own blindness!! 

For me, the place where I've been blind to -- has to do with un-forgiveness...

I see that I have the ability to choose forgiveness - even when I don't know how or even believe that its possible. 

Here is how: I create that I have it. 

"It" is whatever it is that I am lacking.

Today, I created that my life HAS "The perfect circle."

I affirm that I am loved and supported in all aspects of my being.

I affirm that I am entirely whole, entirely complete with nothing missing.

I am enough!!

I easily release all that no longer serves me. 

I AM Love/Loved.

I AM pure radiant Light.

I give and receive Love continuously.

I AM One with All.

I allow all control to dissolve.

I AM perfect, as I AM.

I take ALL that I need and I AM filled with Divine Love.

I surrender all struggle. 

I forgive myself for not being in peace.  I release ALL attachments that are coming from me, and ALL that are coming from others. 

I accept the perfect job and the perfect conditions right now.

I accept perfect JOY, with pure Love!

I am in the perfect place and the perfect space for Divine contribution!

I wake to new open doors and brand new clothes, new raiment. The rest, I release now.

My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally. 

I trust that the universe is hearing, healing and nurturing me in absolute perfection! 

I accept all of the Love, the guidance and the miracles provided today sparkling magnetic gratitude!

The freedom that I GIVE to myself, I also give to others!

In response to Kathi's post1: post2post3 post4: post5 post6: post7

You are magnificent -for you!

and 

even when you give to yourself

you are giving to others!

Thank you for being you!

43bb607d69f171de42e90aa8f729408b--short-hippie-quotes-hippy-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:Re: Meeting my essential nature is pure love and pure happiness -

The greatest discovery in life is to discover that our essential nature does not share the limits or the destiny of the body and the mind ~ Rupert Spira

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content