login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I approve!

This thread is just to ease into self approval!

I accept that I am full of unlimited potential!!

I accept my mind, my body and spirit, and today, I enjoy the Gift of perfect health!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I easily tap into a plan of joyful production for this day!

I want to explore the fullness of my world and experience the pleasure of my connection within it! 

I  feel acceptance.

I feel supported on many levels.

I feel safe.  

I see that the world is like an endless harvest, loaded with countless Gifts that give us all a purpose so we can contribute and prosper.

And sweet sleep, in a starry peaceful night!

I appreciate the different seasons, and I appreciate my relationship to our earth.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I appreciate our Bmindful community!!

I appreciate my neighbors! I appreciate that they look out for me! And, I look out for them!

In response to Kathi's post:

Oh I'm there with you... Loving the energy of Bmindful everyday,

I am loving the joy that comes with acknowledging this powerful place and the Good all of us bring

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate the joy of my lil' family unit.

I love how each day is more and more... the joy of living each day as though this is all there is.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate how I am getting significant shifts - from the most unlikely places!! And, I am very grateful! In the past week, I've had 3 or 4 unexpected Gifts where the universe seems to say exactly what I needed, when I needed it!

Any time you get an unexpected communication, and it literally stands you on your toes... that's powerful!

I graciously accept kindness and contribution from our abundant universe!

In response to Kathi's post

SPECTACULAR Kathi!

I too have received a big shift! 

I continue to allow the flow of life that gives me what I love feeling!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post:

I'm just waking here and joyfully found this thread and your post:

{love this... so wonderful to be surrounded by like minded like spirited energy!!... even though I'm not totally awake and words aren't with me yet... you stated things perfectly ... and perfectly for me!}

I easily tap into a plan of joyful production for this day!

I want to explore the fullness of my world and experience the pleasure of my connection within it! 

I  feel acceptance.

I feel supported on many levels.

I feel safe.  

I see that the world is like an endless harvest, loaded with countless Gifts that give us all a purpose so we can contribute and prosper.

And sweet sleep, in a starry peaceful night!

I appreciate the different seasons, and I appreciate my relationship to our earth.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content