login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★A GREATER Self Forgiveness/& Forgiveness Of Others-MAGNIFICENTLY Powerful ...1

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”

2014-08-26-16-16-03.png

Greater Self Forgiveness Is Powerfulhttps://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/90/85/393432557-SelfLoveAndForgiveness.jpg

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”

I was just thinking how powerful self-forgiveness is ... allowed it ... and then great synchronicity ...Saw on a quote  thread -SELF CARE is how you take your power back.

While I say this 'regularly' .... and always allow 'better better better' ...

This day I did something I didn't think I needed to do...

I forgave myself  for anything that I am still needing to improve.

Maybe I felt I didn't need to forgive myself  because ...I believed I have (on many occasions forgiven myself for many things) and I  continue to...

And because

I seem to be always moving on..moving forward in meaningful areas.

Though...lately I have desired more...and realized self-forgiveness is where I need to begin...with whatever I feel in this moment

and

what ever comes up

a4817cd00e166cec9112c5e2aed0c668.jpg

Feel free to join in, love,selfcare

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”https://i.pinimg.com/736x/07/9c/a4/079ca459fe26a0f9aaad42cd595d9293.jpg

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”3306994_orig.jpg

“TODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THE MIDST”45b3fb672cbf6fa1a534b182658187eb.jpg

Image result for kabbalah  affirmation pics

woman_meditating_buddhism_zen_vacation_inspiration_motivation_life-868961.jpg!sbfa78370d758ef431e21ca6dd772-1422773.jpg!si_beg_your_pardon_marriage_proposal_excuse_me_frog_sweet_cute_funny_flowers-643363.jpg!shug_grief_sisters_sad_depression_forgiveness_childhood_depressed-809458.jpg!si_beg_your_pardon_marriage_proposal_excuse_me_frog_sweet_cute_funny_flowers-643358.jpg!si_beg_your_pardon_excuse_me_frog_sweet_cute_funny_flowers_knee-567087.jpg!s

woman_meditating_buddhism_zen_vacation_inspiration_motivation_life-868961.jpg!s

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I forgive myself for 'only' knowing  
what I knew at any given moment..  
& for not
knowing

all I currently now know...

and

for 

not

having

the future wisdom I continue to gain.

I will love whatever was/is/will be  instilled .

I celebrate who I am right now, and all the places in between.

and am truly loving the prospects of who I am becoming.

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdqH102NK44VDjGVJ6ngBFzygr8KHce4fI5LNX0eiInkwTqofI

SELF - CARE FORGIVENESS -THIS IS AWESOME!

Today I forgive any person, place and thing which I allowed to interfere with how I really want to take care of me. No one can truly stop us from self-care Self care is self love in action.

6809257d034a32839f9a0e6c06c875b5--soul-camp-panache-desai.jpg

Today I forgive moments when I get too tired and need to pause, sleep or 'collapse' Image result for good vibes self care energy ocean pic

I give myself permission to accept what I feel and what I need when needed(:See the source image

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_9iA_sX3LN0yjXnT1Z7FNwx2Gn05rFlVPdba1ENSuoxaI-UGi

09ae157c3f57c393ff8616ba80133eaa--security-lighting-starseed.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am on a path of deep self forgiveness  and forgiveness of others as a path to greater change”

8d1b019efe522e92b69d9bda9bdbbd5d--you-deserve-forgiveness.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: Yes!! Forgiveness is when you really learn to live! You learn to let go!

Love is greater and stronger than loss/pain. Even in the face of unsurmountable pain and loss, Love is more powerful, and it covers up our inequities. Love comforts us when we are hurting. Love is the path that keeps on giving...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Freedom (forgiving yourself)

There is amazing freedom in forgiving oneself. Oh yes, we've heard it before...Though what is it you are spewing to yourself when you wanted something to simply be better?

Isn't the most wonderful thing you can do for you, is to listen with your heart to yourself?

You are in a brand new moment, and that moment that didn't meet some of your standards/or someone else's is behind you...Dragging it with you no matter how trivial/or grave the event ...you deserve your love... forgive...forgive forgive. By forgiving yourself you give yourself the freedom to learn from your life...in the time you were meant to. By not offering yourself forgiveness, you close yourself off from the very thing which makes everything work...L O V E.
much love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I tIn response to Kathi's post: I too oo believe there is great healing in forgiveness and often feel its benefits instantly It begins a chain of positive events.

It is my feeling/belief that forgiving ourselves is affirming that we are more than our circumstances, experiences and choices Without forgiveness our self-talk creates a home of unworthiness. Life begins when we understand we are worthy of a great life Without forgiveness,we end up equating ourselves with the external world and we are so much more that.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each day is filled with new possibilities.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/90/85/393432557-SelfLoveAndForgiveness.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I feel tolerance and

compassion and love

for all people, myself included.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Forgiveness Heals And Empowers The One Who Forgives. The Law Of Forgiveness Works With The Energy Of Allowance And The Law Of Love So That One Is Able To Transmute Limiting Frequencies - thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions expressing themselves through us. The old energy of an eye for an eye keeps the vibration of an individual very low, and therefore in a world riddled with fear and scarcity.

Forgiving someone else does not condone their actions or lessen your power. In fact, forgiveness empowers you and it frees you. Why? Because ultimately you are forgiving yourself: you are the other. On a spiritual level, we are all one. As you release your stories of limitation and victimization, you release the anchors that hold them in your now experience. This particular shift allows you to attract new possibilities and create improved probabilities for yourself. The act of forgiveness releases repressed emotions such as guilt and anger that create actual toxins in your physical body. These toxins block the neural and energetic pathways so the body cannot heal itself. To forgive is to release old grudges, anger and resentment, allowing the law of grace to activate in your life. The karma that an individual has stored in his or her Akasha is transformed, providing the catalyst for a re-formation of personal expression and experience. Peace is the natural outgrowth of the Law of Forgiveness; and the Law of Forgiveness along with the application of love, creates harmony. Forgiveness is holiness (wholeness) and it always involves varying degrees of self responsibility and a change in perspective, giving endless opportunity for resolution and ongoing personal upliftment.

On the other hand, forgiving yourself can also literally heal you, since all disease is repressed and discordant energy that gets bult up and stored in the body, leaving us toxic. Through self forgiveness, these reminders and memories have permission to release, and although uncomfortable in the short term, it allows you to shift your perception and remove your own veils. True healing will now commence. As you recognize the repetitive pattern(s)occurring around you, forgive yourself for attracting the discordant experience(s) into your life to begin with.

When using forgiveness as a healing tool, remember that we, as well as our dramas, are layered - forgiving someone for standing you up last friday is a good step towards exploring the deeper truth of the need for self correction.

Ultimately, forgiveness is a mystical revelation and an experience that frees you from your lessons and karmic entanglements.

Forgive yourself! Your higher self does!

see http://www.ayamjourneys.com/the-law-of-harmony

& other universal laws 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to LIAMEC post

Yes.. agree when forgiving ourselves and forgiving others!

In regard to others:

I am believing -when we can go beyond 

anyone's personalities..we can be our true colors- which is the color of love.

And we give others a chance to grow in love also.

Just no expectations... Just love, and continue on with our awesome self(:

I love -loving from that place.

I love the contrast that comes up- when someone tries so hard to appear unlovable... The beauty of this Love comes from a much Higher Place ...

Description isn't necessary of another...

Though the LOVE I speak of

is just PERFECT.

We all contain growing pains of imperfections  and that is what makes forgiveness 

easier than we think

sometimes(:

See the source image

So from that Higher Place

I allow complete forgiveness!

{funny though true -just happened...Had a typo with the word forgiveness...went for auto correct... and the word that showed up

was forgiven!}

love it!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content