login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★grateful

I love opening my browser each day with bmindful as my home page and seeing what uplifting, empowering message awaits me. It’s always seems like the perfect thing I need to hear and remember.

grateful and enjoying knowing… gratitude & appreciation is a wonderful foundation for joy and joyful experiences

I Am living a Divine plan

I am grateful that I am healthy and optimistic.

I am grateful my hubby is grocery shopping for the foods that matter to us.

I am grateful I made a wonderful dent toward some figures I wanted to assess.

I am grateful I will have a vacation …and grateful that the vacation is something I can look forward to with joyful anticipation.

I am grateful for so many, many things. Gifts, being alive, and being healthy!

Today, I worked on this one floor, at an inpatient hospital. There was this one female patient, I would guest was in her mid-fifties. She was in the very last room, and it was a large, private room, and she was mentally retarded, and she yelled/moaned all day long.

I regret my first several thoughts,… and then I realized, this is her only form of communication. Instantly I realized how lucky I am, and I never completely realized just how good I have it…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:

Funny in an odd sort of way that you would post this story today. This afternoon I started writing about a man who was lame. I don’t know quite where I was going with it, and was interrupted because Carol’s mother who was just diagnosed with Alzheimer’s yesterday took off in her car. Her executive functions are shot and she is very difficult to be around. She is 93 and thinks she can drive as well as she did at 13. We have had her scheduled to be evaluated for driving and she has not been behind the wheel until this afternoon. Luckily, she was out and about and no one was hurt. Like you Kathi, it is hard to realize how good we have it until someone teaches us who doesn’t.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Hi Poppy!(: Being in close proximity with family or anyone that is unwell … who truly needs regular looking after … is a lot for the caregivers and of course tough on the individual who is functioning a bit here and there (with Alzheimer’s… or any other other debilitating conditions )

My heart goes out to you & your family…and will keep all in my prayers…
much love…

In response to ““Just” For Me’s post”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/1216/grateful#post111130:

Thanks Just For Me.

It helped me more than I can say to have a diagnosis. She very often says very hurtful things to both Carol and me. We have been dealing with her deterioration for quite some time and have often thought she was just being mean and hateful. Now it is just sad.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

very grateful for the bmindful  members I've gotten to know

grateful for the wonderful time off I've had

grateful I will allow what I need like this more frequently

grateful for how I used my time to achieve more ease in everyday schedule.

grateful how I feel more confident in how I'd like to approach this new year

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content