login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Discussion★★How Many Affirmations Do You Do A Day?

Hello, their guy's I being doing affirmation for a while now and I was just wondering how many affirmations do you guy's do a day I do about 5 and I say them as many time as I can. Blessings to all.

See the source image

Welcome to Bmindful, icandothis!!! LOVE YOUR NAME!!!

I'm sure each member will have an awesome response when it comes to affirmations.

Personally I have trouble answering that question because I am bilingual ...I am becoming fluent in AFFIRMATIONS(:

In all seriousness, if I must...(:

...I can't imagine a day without affirmations.

I wake up to as many as I enjoy which resonate... 

And with this site, have no trouble creating, finding or allowing what works for a given day.

So to answer your question...of how many do I use a day... as many as my spirit feels delight with.

I enjoy telling myself a story with affirmations. The more I use the better my story...I mean my day seems to get.

Blessings to you!

selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to icandothis's post: Welcome to Bmindful!! Thank you for posting this question!

I work with my affirmations in several different ways.

I have a few favorite affirmations posted around my home: on the refrigerator, where I sleep and all around my computer.

I have various notebooks, and I definitely try to grab every affirmation that is valuable. Sometime, I get affirmations from unexpected places and I am always listening for positivity.

I've been doing this for a few years and I have found how its absolutely necessary to manage my thoughts, words, my energy, my well being and what I am attracting into my life.

Life takes constant self care and self appreciation. 

Everyday is a Gift, and we get to fill it up with our choices and experiences!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content