login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★SUSTAINING an AWESOME attitude and a creative solution flow

I Am renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow

Recently I created the above affirmation.

I was desiring to add to my creativity & of course be open to grand solutions.

It served me well then with various/feelings/thoughts/happenings

&...

As I reread that affirmation today... it was perfect for today for today's newer things .

I decided today to create a thread out of this... 

Please post related affirmations, quotes & videos  which allow greater emphasis on sustaining, allowing, maintaining  a wonderful attitude, allowing for awesome creativity, an uncanny ability to be in solution flow.

Thanks I believe this thread will be magical

because

I Am

believing it 

feeling it

and claiming it as so.

Thank you

blessings!

selfcare(:

• other threads you may like to visit (in process)

thread 1Allowing Joy To Go To Work & Come Home With You (any kind of work)

Image result for loa affirmations after a hard day at work

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anytime you want, please join in... for your present moment. {great place to organize and save daily favorites which pertain this energy} note:feel free to go back and enhance affirmations whenever you'd like. I know I will(: Talk to you later, selfcare❤ 

Recently I created an affirmation thread which I'll utilize a bit for affirmations which kick off this momentum for me a bit. 1st dozen 2nd Dozen3rd Dozen ,4th Dozen5th Dozen, 6th Dozen,7th Dozen ,8th Dozen, 9th Dozen, 10th Dozen,11th Dozen, The 12th Dozen+(on another thread), Lucky 13th Dozen14th Dozen ...MERAKI energy I love 

Loving yourself and  life creates a harmonious desire of wanting more for yourself and creating from that delicious heart-place... 2 short delightful videos 1.❤Heart Smiling Technique and 2.How Your Heart❤ Produces Energy & a 3rd(:And It Is So Resolutions, Intentions & Affirmations for a Life Well-Lived by Mary J. Lore, Managing Thought

As mentioned above these affirmations are subject to tweaking a bit, or selecting &/or creating anew.

I  choose to experience the sweetness of today.

Every day, in every way, I Am better and better

I am strong, gentle and capable.

Life is good for me just the way I intended .

I have been given endless talents which I Am  utilizing today.

Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.

My mind creates an image of my mind, body and spirit  that is always vital,

healthy, content, beautiful and strong.

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing.

I am confident about the road ahead!

My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil

I radiate good health from the inside out; I am amazingly healthy

My thinking is peaceful, calm & centered

I am strong and capable. I am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life.

Today, I am truly brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.

Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises

I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities.
I Am regularly attuned with my life's purpose(s).
I love creating my healthy happy abundant life.
Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

REFRESHING.

SURRENDER

ACCEPTANCE

FAITH

PEACE

CONTENTEDNESS

READINESS

I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.

I choose to see the GREAT beyond the GOOD and welcome it in

Today feels like no other, in terms of creating magical plans for my awesome way of living.

I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life...and then some.

• I experience the joy of being!

• I live in the now. Each moment is a present...a gift of life to me.

• I am filled with energy, love, and joy!

• I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.

• I trust Life. I take the long-term view.

• I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!

•  
  • 425dedd3ead6eba28a25e5ae34993299.jpg

I love how I Am feeling.

I am feeling, seeing living the truths I value and am truly enjoying!

I Am believing in my  financial and organizational abilities/

I allow magnificent inspired actions to be part of my daily life.

I love how I think, feel and move forward.

I trust how all is working out!!!

I look forward to my affirmation practice; it is delightful in the action and the result.

All gets attention as needed... raise vibration

thhhmasvo4.jpg?w=676

Today I love engaging in thoughts;  my senses seem to dance and play.

Today I maintain more of the flow and experiences I love by allowing great feelings of ease and playfulness.background.gif

Today I enjoy my life doing what I have learned needs doing ... by engaging in a wonderful backdrop of inner joy

Today I enjoy  doing what feels right for me.

Today I create free flowing lists of all kinds.

Today my vibration is raised by focusing on  resonating things...intentions, affirmations, quotes...

even  and to-do's... and images of seeing myself take great care of my well rounded to do list.It's all Good. It's all great.

Today I add and enjoy. Today I allow and prosper.

Today I continue to discard  anything (in the time I choose) which doesn't add to the life I love.

I have a they'll be glad they talked to me attitude

The path of love is the master path, for inviting my intuition, my ability to leave an impact on my physical realm. It is my point of power, and I come into the habit of loving thoughts and loving states.

I love my life because I live it with ease and with ease I can have, be or do anything.

Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqxj1rrQZKHLWVks2gm83UmbiVMNKBeVSSM45w9BD9aQ5ZDAX2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for loa affirmations after a hard day at workRelated image

Image result for loa affirmations after a hard day at workRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for loa affirmations after a hard day at workRelated imageImage result for loa affirmations after a hard day at workRelated imageImage result for loa affirmations after a hard day at work

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Imagine if your harmonious experiences rec'd a powerful upgrade.

Imagine if your joyful days were not just about how you allow you to feel, though TRULY allowing better BETTER experiences inner & outwardly?

already HAPPENING? AWESOME!

TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE MORE YOU WANT.

Imagine connecting with the people who see your talents and want to give you amazing things for you being you?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thread linkThe-most-significant-change-in-a-persons-life-is-a-change-of-attitude.-Right-attitudes-produce-right-actions.jpg

We cannot choose how many years we will live, but we can choose how much life those years will have. We cannot control the beauty of our face, but we can control the expression on it. We cannot control life's difficult moments but we can choose to make life less difficult. We cannot control the negative atmosphere of the world, but we can control the atmosphere of our minds. Too often we try to choose and control things we cannot. Too seldom we choose to control what we can ... our attitude.
John C. Maxwell

200.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content