


|
I intend to be in the flow as I prepare for my day
I intend to feel peacefully, joyfully, lovingly energized.
|
| I know when I get up in the morning I will view everything in sight as precious gifts. |
I expect,claim, and agree people, places and things are harmoniously part of my experience. |
|
| |
| I intend before and after work to be in a beautiful state of ease. |
| |
| |
| |


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow myself to open my heart and enjoy wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→
| I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it. |
| Love how today was meant for me to ease into and create |
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.

quote Taking care of yourself requires discipline and focus……it takes alot of courage to nourish and respectfully pay attention to YOU. It is your right and responsibility, as well as your joy to love and be loved. “ quote came from a page entitled Ravenstarshealingroom’s Blog https://ravenstarshealingroom.wordpress.com/
|
|
| |
| |
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am producing magnificent health in my life forever more |
| |
 |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Even now once perceived distractions are simply part of THE best in-the-flow experience ever.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I label and experience all of my affirmations as BEAUTIFUL
Beautiful is in my inner & outer experiences.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
ARTICLES IN PROCESS
ARTICLE-Living with Intention & Affirmations
Self-Care Ease In Action

This quote is such an awesome motivator for me & probably my theme in life...
This to me is a huge part of ease & inspired action



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am delightful!
- Unique quality about this brand new day...I keep getting everything I want accomplished. Everything!
- I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic and fun
- I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul
- The dynamic potential within me manifests as all vital needs are met!
- Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!
- I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary
- My life is filled with love, joy, happiness and amazing experiences.
- I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.
- Divine Intelligence gives me all the ideas I can use
- I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful.
- Joy is the real fabric of my being
- I Am confident, caring and capable.
- I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness
- Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.
- It is my being truly in the now which brings all of my optimum moments
- My life works beautifully
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.” Rhonda Byrne
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:
a favorite
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi