login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

enjoy & share★★What improvements might we see by the year 2050

My intent for this thread was to attract witty  humor as well as serious thoughts.

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

People will be required to pass a test before they can parent children.

Affirmations will definitely be a major part of curriculum and must pass as  a language requirement in elementary school.

Creating and enjoying quotes, humor and positivity will be valued and part of every course throughout school.. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I agree math will be obsolete because of computers

and a standard replacement will be quotes and thoughts worth pondering.

In the year 2033 I finally create a website of some sort.

lol

The sense of humor will officially be added to the other current 5 senses

and long overdue I might add.

Rather than denied I would like to see a class that ponders the reality of mortality.This would not

create fear or sadness,on the contrary it would open the door to an appreciation of future years. 

And diminish fear throughout life, by bringing to the conscious from the unconscious a fear that is

more or less dissolved when brought to the light of the conscious.

In response to equanimity's post:Yes, equanimity me too!!! great post!

a class which focuses on  realities  without fear or sadness.... that would be excellent.

While gerontology classes exist... I love your focus on appreciation of aging with ... more joy of aging... less sadness. Liking this.

I would like to see - not only the differences of aging process and disease process (which exist)... though much more holistic process for health ... alternative medicine ... to become less of a poly-pharmacy  society

I would like to see more programs which empower aging populations and support needs using more mind body techniques... a new day in wellness ... beyond an idea or 2 ... more of a central focus.

• ~
  • 4267d567eaf12ba3d67c8c9ae8a62063.jpg

The drug overuse can be very dangerous -  link

This physician wants patients to use fewer meds link  “Polypharmacy” is the name we give to prescribing patients five or more medications at the same time. read more-link

Polypharmacy.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My hope is that the human race will finally treat all humans, humanly. At some time in the next 30 years, I will be able to give you more insight because I will be on a higher or lower spiritual level. I’m pretty sure my body is not going to make it to 100. So ask me to come in your dreams what improvements are coming. I just might know! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to equanimity's post: In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post

A-Wise-Physician-said-The-best-medicine-for-Humans-is-LOVE.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post:

92ae63b9c8d746853886053d8345ca98--quirky-quotes-inspiring-quotes.jpg

2050-As-kindness-has-now.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to equanimity's post:

this thread is awesome 

It is now

and would be in 2050

some things never change(:

In response to Stillness's post:

How wonderful it is to combine our dreams with a bit of upbeat humor?

Sounds like the perfect conversations  to take part in!

In response to Poppy's post:

came across these quotes:

2e1b72f51338e4aab47e8bbdbe0808a8.jpg599b7d68059dac4cc19e55257951fcf2--buddhist-quotes-spiritual-teachers.jpg

It reminded me of the congeniality,kindness, and compassionate respect classes I'd like to see in 2050.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Schools would be encouraged to post thoughtful or inspirering quotes as wallpaper in the classroom and hallways.To nurture and educate the heart.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Most western medicine will become obselete, eastern modalities will replace big pharma and the health and healing will be the function of the health care system.

People will be taught the human body is much more powerful than any unwanted pathogens.

Like Jesus taught the body comes with an immune system to remain free from foreign toxins.

In response to unknownjerome's post

Excellent! Thank You for sharing!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Bookmark

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

The primary purpose of the education system will be to teach people to think and learn from the

heart or right brain understanding, so the system is not so cookie cutter designed.  

This is what Eieghstien was saying "Insanity is doing same thing as always and expecting different results" School system could use a paridighm adjustment. Or at least quoting classes to stimulate constructive thoughts that would individuate a student and encourage creativity in the process.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content