login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Favorite Appearance and Home Care Products

Who do you trust these days with advertisements?

I can’t hear you….

Ok, I know..it’s hard to trust others that are trying to sell you something.

This thread is to share products that you use for everyday appearance or home care.

Please list if it’s costly or a real deal.

If it’s costly, please express why you make the investment..

Thanks, selfcare

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I’m not a fan of Barbasol shaving cream, BUT they now make a shaving gel that is quite a bit cheaper than stuff like Gillette and is just as good.

Also when it comes to shaving I like those triple blade razors, but they are really expensive. I found that Dollar Tree has a cheaper version – five razors for a dollar – that works well. Perhaps not quite as well as their expensive cousins, but the cost savings is worth it to me. ONE triple blade razor at wal mart costs about three dollars, one triple blade razor from dollar tree costs twenty cents. So you can buy 15 razors at the dollar tree for the cost of 1 at walmart. Also, ALWAYS buy your toothpaste Dollar Tree if you have one in your town.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Many of my favorite products can be found here from soap, saline spray, cough drops etc
But recently found a moisturizer that is not in my normal low cost purchasing range..but still recommend it, if you’re gettin’ a lil’ older and skin is starting to need a moisturizer. Now I’m a firm believer of using natural oils like olive oil, almond oil, and coconut oil.. quality and reasonably priced

but my newest find is an organic wonder
If used 1x a day—should last 4 mos.
I rec’d a sample from someone..and never had tried it before..It’s fantastic!

Here’s the ingredients:
Natural Spring Water, Hazel Seed Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Argan Kernel Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Lotus Flower Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosewood Wood Oil, Rose Geranium Flower Oil, Lavendin Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Cypress Oil, Thyme Oil, Myoinosite, Chlorophyllin-Magnesium Complex, Citric Acid

I don’t have any real skin issues..(actually told I have a nice skin)which is why I wasn’t seeking any products to “help”.

Though..part of me, had recall that this wasn’t the skin I remembered(:
When I tried this..it brought back memories of my skin 30 years ago(:

and 10% of the cost goes to good charities.
If you research them,their philosophies are refreshing(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

i buy marks and spencers cleaning /washing products and their soaps/bath products because they are never tested on animals , there is nearly always something buy one get one free so i buy double when they are on offer as it is not as cheap as supermarkets own brand .

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content