login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Love Yourself More

affirmations  

page 1

See the source image

pay attention cee

disease of self improvement ? article

• Take some time today to do the following:
  1. Look at an area you think is bad or broken and ask, “What is my true nature? What is this trying to teach me about my higher potential, my real self? What gift is it trying to offer me?”
  2. Become quiet and ask, “What is the divine vision for my life? What’s trying to emerge now?”
  3. Imagine your ideal life, feel what it feels like, then let go of the picture. Allow the feeling to expand, filling your body, then your home. Then take that energy and bless everything in your life, everything about yourself, and the whole planet. This is your Visionary Vibration. Practice this daily, in the morning and before you go to sleep.

You are beautiful and powerful beyond your wildest dreams — literally standing in paradise right now. If you’re not seeing it, then your work isn’t to improve yourself, but to discover the magnificence that is already here, that you already are — then to act from that vision.

As you do, that new state of consciousness becomes clothed in new forms. True wisdom unfolds. Right action becomes inevitable. And a new world cannot help but emerge — a world that works for the highest good of all.

By Derek RydallJanuary 14, 2013EmergenceSpiritual Growth
299e4d5415a72e48388b7684e00a1849.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dont-be-afraid-to-give-yourself-everything-youve-wanted-in-life-quote-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for love yourself more gif

Image result for love yourself more gif

Related image

Image result for http://img.picturequotes.com/2/5/4377/dont-be-afraid-to-give-yourself-everything-youve-wanted-in-life-quote-1.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content