login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★B. Tracy, L. Hay, W. Dyer,US Anderson, E. Holmes, N.Goddard,N.Tessla, B.Massaro...1

Joy... I am going to enter into this game of life with great enthusiasm, with calm joy and with a deep and abiding faith in the Invisible. Every tomorrow will be better than today. My experience will continuously expand until limitations, as I now understand them; will have passed entirely from my experience. It is the life more abundant that I have sought, and now I accept that I have an Infinite Power at my disposal.✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰Ernest Holmes

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
— Dr. Wayne Dyer
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
— Nikola Tessla

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

No-goal-is-too-distant.jpgNeville Goddard - I AM REALITY CALLED IMAGINATION (one of Neville's best...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_ntx42iPlYF1uz4l3po1_400.jpgImage result for Mindfulness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Louise Hay ease of day picsImage result for Louise Hay ease of day pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Louise Hay ease of day pics

Image result for Benito coach law of attraction

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for Bentinho Massaro affirmations quote picsImage result for Awe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bentinho Massaro - Negative beliefs will stand out clearly so you can let go of them -- or transform them - Inspirational Quotes - 14-day free trial https://www.trinfinityacademy.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareEnjoysAppreciating˚'s post: Beautifully written... I absolutely love the direction that this points to. Expansiveness, enthusiasm and an overall acceptance, trust and faith in the unseen, and in the flow of abundance, and in our ability to access choose our experiences, to grow and be healed and transformed.

Thank you for this inspirational and truly great thread!! Truly excellent words here!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you Kathi....I was following a 'joy-thought' I was feeling from my heart/soul  and this is how it played out in words & energy(: I love that you listed 'the direction that the frequency of quotes pointed to'-because your words spelled out the experience perfectly(:

It  really is such a transformative experience capturing quotes in story-form. And sharing it here where it can be felt and inspire another is the best!!.

Your description is exactly what my energy was dictating...  Expansiveness, enthusiasm and an overall acceptance, trust and faith in the unseen, and in the flow of abundance, and in our ability to access choose our experiences, to grow and be healed and transformed.

Once again I thank YOU... for sharing your kind feedback and glad it was helpful to you too!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image