login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Your Personally Powerful 'Go To' Affirmations & Why?...1

What Are Your 'Go To' Affirmations and When Are They Particularly Awesome For You?

Like many of us on the site I allow 'new' creations decided by my spirit with whatever suits me(:

New to me... refers to each new moment... which all moments are...NEW

I freely take in Divine ideas which are filled with the breath and the intelligence of life. This is a new moment.

So even when I Am choosing a 'new' one it may have been one selected lots before... though a brand new gift to my spirit in the new moment.

Lets go to our hearts and see what we are feeling and then go to the place that 'is never broken' ...in our spirit ... and see what creates the most wondrous benevolent outcome.

When I even think of that gift of allowing & co-creation... SURRENDERING is my go-to.

Surrendering Is THE Most Powerful Answer

When-you-think-youve.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqijho7PGxdKl-JNKeDYGblDvRyVt3Glmz4YK8UF5S2jMQ5xuE

life-is-a-process-i-bring-joy-to-1.jpg

related threads in process

your favorite affirmation of all time

I love our uniqueness and how we are often inspired by 'everything' we choose...and how we also can choose to simply be a place that is uniquely our own:

Serene

more related threads in process

How Many Affirmations At A Time/Lee

How Many Affirmations Do You Have & How Do You Use Them?/UK James

Harmony Love & Joy/selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All ends up being...feeling so right... shifting to daily things becomes more of a preferred choice...when initially maybe not so much.

I love the shift... when I recall what I didn't want to do... now becomes easy & fun too. A looking forward to it-energy is created!

It happened as it needed to, and it is blossoming into perfection for all my spirit desires.

My world is full of opportunities. Today I am going to look for two I never noticed until now.

quote “Though we might not determine all the events around us, we are omnipotent in determining our reaction to them.” Barry Neil Kaufman

Like many of us, our lives are 'full' , though whether we want to admit it or not- everything is a choice... At least a choice ... of how we decide to feel. And when we feel -its not... its generally time to surrender some more...

There is always a blessing in each beautifully discovered moment... Its when we let go... the richness of our blessings are shown to us. This is my belief, feeling and experience.

And like many of us in the midst of all feel, think, and are...we have things to do in life... 

And how lovely affirmations are to help allow & co-create with us(:

love,selfcare

Quotes & Affirmations...About Affirmations

Ease
It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… I feel calm and relaxed.

I breathe slowly and deeply.

With each breath I become more centered … more honest, open & joyously peaceful

I am being filled with my full spiritual power. Divine light and Divine love are flowing through me. I am free of cares as I once referred to them

I am free and allow a life of miraculous moments.

It is joyously healthy, and wise to surrender right now

I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness

I Am ease

I feel so peaceful and calm.

I feel so comfortable.

I feel like smiling.

I am smiling.

I accept this new moment, and love surrendering in each new one

I am manifesting my Divine potential in every aspect of my life.

My Spirit is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping

I allow myself awesome growth through loving all I know and will know as joyous journey of regular moments of bliss.

All is well in my now

Taking It Really Easy ... acceptance, peace & ease

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

easing into the day from thoughts, feelings to delicious morning meals

affirmation

allowing the activities of the day

Getting Into 'those Projects

affirmation

I Am serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor.

I allow myself to feel really really  good

I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

I create my surroundings with peaceful, inspiring and personally appealing delight.

EASE IS THE ONLY WAY I CHOOSE TO TRAVEL

I love how everything I do supports my loving myself & in turn creates a better me to be love to others.

allowing the activities of the day

Getting Into 'those Projects

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

Time 

as the day begins.. it is easy to start measuring it in terms of time... especially 'when things take time' & you have places scheduled to be... like work, or appointments, projects ... etc...

so...

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I dance with time today.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ  My life is satisfying and fun.

because it's time to flow into my morning & prepare for work(:

love4.jpgEnergized.jpg?bwg=0

positiveenergy.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

I love this affirmation... Essentially, isn't this what its all about? (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content