
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display David Richo
-
- I Am the allowing of my Creator, a Perfect ingenious Creator , who cares about lives ,happiness , and all of the details of a very Good, Excellent & Praiseworthy life.
-
- -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. I Am the experiencing of my highest good and I allow Divine Good with Peaceful patience and trust
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
-
- -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…


|
 |
| |
|
Wow, trust is all it took.
|
| |
|

|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi