login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★{Q&A afformation}Why Do I Love What I Do For Work?

79127f2e844c94a5226ef42663635a36--the-only-way-do-what.jpg

1d632f0e9e0bef6aaf591b619cd5363f--slideshare-net-jet-set.jpg

related threads in process

WHY DO I LOOK FORWARD TO WORK?... FEELING JOY

Wonderful Implications Of Your Future Self

Staying Loyal To Yourself & Loving It Part 2

WHY DO I LOVE WHAT I DO FOR WORK?

I-know-that-serving-other-has-been-a-source-of-inspiration-english-thought-quotes-720x340.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

11-29-17

I love the work I do for many reasons...for today... it allows me to dig into all that brings me gratitude.

11-30-17

I love the work I do because I found a way to utilize my highest values, my authentic self, be in harmony with what is needed for the company and ... serving others with not only supplying info...though always  from my true-heart. Being myself prevents burn out.

12-06-17

Work is fun because I get to hand out smiles to diverse populations. I feel like we are loving all over the world.

857ab8bd46dfad12905da03865044c76--zen-quotes-inspiring-quotes.jpg

15bdd8eb1c51493e2f92fb2e33a32bf4--louise-hay-affirmations-morning-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I sail through work today.

“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“. James Michener

With-a-carefree-mind-I.jpgMy-work-brings-happiness.jpg

WHY DO I LOVE PREPARING FOR WORK TODAY AND ANY DAY?

Preparing for work is play.

Preparation for a day servicing others inspires me first to take excellent care of me. Meaningful routines create a wonderful foundation for my awesome day being with so many others.self-love-affirm-04.jpgaffirmations-morning.jpg1b32e006dbed64dffb5e4eef51f08a30--self-love-affirmations-spiritual-teachers.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content