login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★a pck of affirmations

i have just increased my affirmation list to 31 as that is the highest number of days in any month .Going to cross stitch each one and i have my own affirmation cards .Making them will be a kind creative act to give myself and they will be so personsal to use each day .Has anyone else made their own cards posters etc

I’ve made affirmation cards on the computer, so that I can carry them in my bag and take them to work! I’m also going to put some of them on my desk in the office! I’ve also got poems on my bedroom wall so that I can read them on a daily basis and realise that I can do anything I want to. The poems I have are:

• You can be whatever you want to be
  • I can
  • A Eulogy to “I can’t”
  • Smile Virus

It’s so helpful to have them available at hand, especially when you can’t get to a computer for some reason!

And my affirmations are really working – I’ve been telling myself that “I’m happy” for the last few weeks and I do actually feel happy about stuff. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I had never learn’t about affirmations a few years ago. :)

This site is great and I’m so glad I found it!

The cross-stitching is a great, great, great idea. What a wonderful way to over-write negative programming. When you do something like cross-stitching it is very easy to fall into a hypnotic state (the zone). Kudos to you too sianemily! You guys are inspiring.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

hi sianemily,hi and i love youridea of putting poems on your bedroom wall especially as i want to make a meditation corner in mine .Have a rocking chair with a cosy blanket and lots of relaxing c d s also little angel figures – poems on the wall will really add to it .I feel so positive since ijoined the site and im really pleased youur affirmations are working ,love flowergirl

hi madcookieman and thanks for your encouragemet , i kept a pattern for four of these cross stitch affirmations and did make one about our home being a place of calm and peace ( since lost it in the clutter but all thats going ) ,then when i joined here i was looking at louise hays affirmation kit which has been sitting in a drawer and i thought how good it would be to sew them, as you say it helps programme the mind and i can do them in bed as im trying to break a years long habit of eating too much junk when i wake early and when i go to bed ,sewing is a much kinder way to spend my me time and not buying biscuits etc will pay for cottens ,when i have done some i will ask my son to put a photo on ,he is good with tech stuff bless him ,love flowergirl

wonderful thread from the past! here’s to bringing it current(:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6ji1evAlzQCr_oN3Ciw_hJ0PM3grPdkspdqXGc_4RuB1cjNz6

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wow I had forgotten this 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content