login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Share A Daily Affirmation.

Image result for affirmations

To keep myself motivated I am going to post a daily affirmation and would love anyone to share theirs too please

21/08/2017

My affirmation for today is

"I feel my heart opening and I know there is room for me "

I chose this because I am beginning a journey of learning to love myself and that I am worth being loved.

Affirmation - Gentleness by CarlyMarie

Related image

I love your affirmation flowergirl!

listening to my heart is kind of a mantra for me...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs43Gen2Yy-vdqIKrmhq5zCfopV5OVnQyztZXzhgHzUwxvSg1b
so I chose these affirmations to reinforce this:

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

florenceaffirmationhealth3.jpg

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

love your affirmations ,thank you for sharing

In response to Nancee1953's post:

thanks for sharing Nancee ,love your affirmation

23 08 2017
here is today's affirmation

I create a daily routine that gives me a sense of flow

This is what I am going to start planning today

adding this here to go in anoter thread soon

http://nourishingminimalism.com/2017/08/devastating-lies-holding-you-back.html

Aug 23, 2017

2nd day of vacation

In response to flowergirl's post: I just added your affirmation Flowergirl, thank you!

In response to Nancee1953's post:

And Nancee love your picture affirmation...how powerful!!

I am nourished by the spirit within. 

Every cell is filled with light. 

I give thanks for radiant health and endless happiness.

I am adding it today also(:

• ~

Here is another for me today(:

I am easily influenced by positivity, joy, peace and harmony.

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

24 08 2017

I will do the best I can today

Image may contain: outdoor, nature and text

Yes indeed it is a purrrfect daylaughing

9a7ba345a787792385257b25a3ec1d5e.jpg

I am going to have a very productive and prosperous day today!

I LIVE A COMPLETELY CHARMED LIFE

I like that Monkey!

You inspired  mine today:

I am going to have a very productive and celebratory- today!

Prosperous works too lol!

This is day 3  of my vacation...and I am in the midst of my favorite thing.... blocks of time  (:

Loving it Loving it Loving it!!!

• ~

Though ... while my vacation is a celebration of sorts...I am also desiring to complete a project (or make a large dent)(: I imagine I can celebrate that too!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMvTYeuJor_A2D5_-IDBsbw3YAPGgwZR_l-2pqu3UGemMGz1dJPraGTdy2ogb8765b294997a429275a02516d5d3e8e--august--positive-vibes.jpg

• ~

off time/vacation is over and my vacation in my spirit lives on(:

― Hermann Hesse

Today i am expanding forwards to a new enriching level of life!

4034021a1d4140754a2b2a1f2c28c8eb.jpg

This is day 4  of my vacation.

Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.

― Hermann Hesse

In response to Monkey's post:

love yoi joining in monkey ,thanks

25 08 2017

"I hold on to hope with love and gratitude"

I am going to have a magical day today!

Affirmation-2.jpeg

I love seeing all your affiramations ,thank you for joining in everyone

love and peace

In response to Nancee1953's post: beautiful

26 08 2017

26 08 2017

chooseing two today

Love this thread flowergirl. So nice to have us all posting and being inspired with one another.

8-26-17

This is a meaningful 1 for me today:

I Am Relaxed and that fosters my well-being

It isn't the first time I've posted that one... though like all helpful affirmations -bears repeating(:

Although came across this & loved it!

8377904839d77448f2d0fc63aee62ef5.jpg

8-28-17  my focus this momentlaughing
Its all about productivity & joy for me today...

Today I am inspired and ready  for wonderful action to create my awesome day.

― Hermann Hesse

Wonderful things are going to happen to me today

8-27-17

I Am naturally gravitating to peace and prosperity.

8-29-17

My heart celebrates what feels right. 

9-11-17

I-am-open-to-the-spirit.jpg

― Hermann Hesse

10392354_10152861542146810_986173612717113047_n.jpg?w=820&h=513

I am going to have a magnificent day today

20.jpg

Image result for create magic  louise hay gif

Image result for in this moment quotes with art

Image result for affirmation God is with me

Everything is unfolding perfectly for me

affirmation-living-my-dream.jpg

10/27/17 eve

2037a6b4faf1d3f11c4e44dfb74bab4e--evening-meditation-positive-affirmations.jpg

― Hermann Hesse

I securely create. I securely transform.

― Hermann Hesse

affirmation1.png

My happiness comes from within

I am lovely, beautiful, deserving, worthy and valued

Today is a good day for a great day!

― Hermann Hesse

I surround myself with love and goodwill.

― Hermann Hesse

I have the vim, vigor, vitality, flexibility and mobility to do what I need and want!

― Hermann Hesse

215_1_affirmations_05(1).jpg

― Hermann Hesse

I create through my thoughts, my words, and my actions!

I am a conscious co-creator of my life.

― Hermann Hesse

Clarity is natural for my inner spirit.

133Positive+affirmations37.jpg

I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.

― Hermann Hesse

Image result for I am filled with joy affirmation

― Hermann Hesse

Awesome how my mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

as long as this affirmation is... it quickly serves me well(:

― Hermann Hesse

21370893_10155009524327986_1511899633705735071_n.jpg?oh=08657b7a9e8c0823462a5b721092850c&oe=5A932ACE

― Hermann Hesse

I am filled with just the right stuff to receive this pleasurable day.

My heart, soul and mind encourage every part of my great day to be better than I have ever remembered it to be.

― Hermann Hesse

Image result for inspired action inner peace quote pic

― Hermann Hesse

898d7e6341a23b66e5e2f00694b53018--grateful-heart-i-am-grateful-quotes.jpg

― Hermann Hesse

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content