login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Introvert quotes

Introverts or extrovert quotes

Great thread idea!

In response to Stillness's post:

65b0c11a83a41d8c7ce59ee1135cc27f--crystal-quotes-charging-crystals.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV1uVyZs0ZpF_NDc4FzVHm7F3ILkTBzcvPyxTmlwb0HFag78AotQ

•  ~

An ambivert is normally comfortable with groups and enjoys social interaction, but also relishes time alone and away from the crowd; a person who falls in the middle of an introvert and an extrovert.

I'm definitely an ambivert. I'm not more introvert than I am extrovert. I am exactly what an ambivert is, yes I like to go out and have fun but I definitely like my alone time too.

Somedays I show more qualities of one or the other, but I think everyone has their days ~quote author unknown

a2fedcbc4067c5345f3e786b8189ad5a.jpg?iw=300 

ambivert view resonates with me(:

I work in a people environment... And I truly enjoy people-time... I find I do appreciate others very much! Though if I didn't take quality alone time for me, just like the quotes below mention ... my Highest Self would be letting me know ... we need time for just me myself & I AM(:cf372319e06b22e09c81a936a62fd2c0.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPMTeJiS_zTLFVXsitxnIpVrn2CWhbAJJmjjyssC5Q8nZZdVl3hQ

AMBIVERT QUOTES

• ~Carl Jung states there are no pure introverts or extroverts. He says certain circumstances bring out more of one than the other...And overall we will have a tendency to be more 1  than the other..Right now, I'm leaning toward ambivert-ion(:
  • The majority of us have traits of both personalities which are contextually driven. In other words, the majority of our behavior is a result of our interactions with a situation. by Mateo Sol 

introvert-extrovert-ambivert.jpg

Jung was of the idea that there was a third “middle” group.  The Ambivert.

Ambiversion-The Forgotten Personality Type

• ~

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

I am introvert for sure,I don't mind the label.

However just b c I've chosen to be intro

doesn't mean I won't become more social 

in the future.

af846420297db955eafa4fe1b010c957.jpg

Pardon me for choosing this quotes. 

76d06dc0c47aba9d026aff3c9aae194a.jpg

7f62eab55d3f88246d82d2249f7fc98f.jpg

introvert extravert ambivert... laughing

TcaatW5.jpg

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content