login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Introvert quotes

Introverts or extrovert quotes

I am introvert for sure,I don't mind the label.

However just b c I've chosen to be intro

doesn't mean I won't become more social 

in the future.

af846420297db955eafa4fe1b010c957.jpg

Pardon me for choosing this quotes. 

ed885d4af2ba8583dfc6624e8a487ccb.jpg

7f62eab55d3f88246d82d2249f7fc98f.jpg

c495833ffbdc6a3dce2c4daad48a5fd7.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Objectively,it can be seen that thoughts

really belong to the consciousness of the world;

the individual mind merely processes them

in new combinations and permutations.

What seem to be truly original thoughts appear only

through the medium of genius and are invariably felt by there authors

to be a gift,found or given not self-created.It may be the case

that we're each unique as no two snowflakes are alike...

however,we're still just snowflakes.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

20 Alone Quotes

"I'll have another scotch with plenty of ice"

Alton Benes 

fc08d644915982def37fb3c407c2460e.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

#thechoiceizurs

b875664865a8c8166c6743e0a61226c9.jpg

yadayadayada

8c7cf83c4bdda72d8b620313a6bcb44d.jpg

yadayadayada

026b68bc5617c8f8301025c3f8795417.jpg

yadayadayada

ef876027fe2ba5c0e6aca1881725c8fa.jpg

yadayadayada

anaisnin1-2x.jpg

yadayadayada

9ddd42eb8b207d1c86a2a0ad1f28057b.jpg

yadayadayada

0b7ae0f891e07b48a18deec4bb240d1a.jpgc44646e93c91ca7dbfa9741b16911d48.jpg

What you say to yourself if you wonder about changing teams.

yadayadayada

508984a24562cd710930102c39d76ceb.jpg9086873c4097b11063ec2c5e9e92671c.jpg

yadayadayada

f4fef49c6976f3666d572e773c74908c.jpg

yadayadayada

861a0af8e982b7a67887619e5f92afb6.jpg

16e8ebfc184adc76964259158570c1cd.jpg

Have ya ever wonder if god has sort of magic remote to direct people with.

yadayadayada

love this thread ,thank you 

d02a191d265f35a0c8d32f72692f8527.jpg

yadayadayada

6186_10203681445517031_7185164644949862754_n.jpg 640×638 pixels
Being judged by others can be painful. We can't control what others say and do, but we can control the meaning we give to it and our response. Click through for the full blog of tips to remember when being judged PLUS download your free Confidence Affirmations Audio https://www.pinchmeliving.com/being-judged/765d0d3c919b5a755b4ec48519e52c6b.jpg

Healing ensues from the willingness to accept the power of mind, and the willingness to never allow the mind to say something negative without challenging it and replacing it with a positive thought. The willingness to let go of being judgmental towards oneself and others is the result of letting go of the negative. Why is this so? It is because the energy field of that which we truly are is ever present and gives us an intense sense of aliveness when we let go of the obstacles. It is the energy field of the vibration of life itself that is constantly present. Like the sun, the inner Self is always shining, but because of negative clouds, we do not experience it. It is not necessary to program oneself with the truth; it is only necessary to remove that which is false. The removal of the clouds from the sky to illuminate the negative allows one to experience the energy fields of that which is positive. It is only the removal of the negative that is necessary—the willingness to let go of the habits of negative thinking. The removal of the obstacles to the experiencing of this will result in an increasing sense of aliveness and a joy of one’s own existence. As this joy comes in, first subtly and then more and more strongly, there is a diminished awareness of even the presence of the body, of one’s physicality. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David. Healing and Recovery (Kindle Locations 1804-1814).

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Seriously im gonna start doing what other people do me, when they have a problem with me!!!lol. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT??? D.

yadayadayada

Something compelled me to write these thoughts just now when I edited my profile on zoosk, My previous story was Whatever Works, rather vague. So “in my defence I was left unsupervised”

Me being part of this dating site is quite redundant, yet I casted a few lines in the water forgetting you need to be a player to catch anything because in my humble opinion woman automatically exclude guys that may have more wittiness or intelligence because that is threatening to most , not all there are always exceptions. Being schooled by life I’m quite aware of the way it is, and one of my quotes is “If you can’t affect it, and or direct it the best you can do is accept it” So sometimes counting your blessings can be helpful in improving your life. If you can appreciate honesty which most can’t handle, Perception is reality from each individuals point of view. The problem with that statement is perception is subjective reality and subjective reality is usually quite out of touch with spiritual or higher consciousness reality. So like beauty is in the mind of the beholder, the? is what has that mind download over time, so a more accurate statement may be individual perception is almost always a toxic deluded reality that is predisposed to judging everything according to there database of there accumulated perceptions, from an early age, on a positive note according to Alan Watts when you reach adulthood you can if it be your inclination start learning a new way of thinking, not likely but optional through conscious choices.

129f9ff32c892ea935db3e0a1cce258c--continue-couples.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

5c004268b300260088503b0090fa97b0.jpg

f22986c66991440cc43d5c0141072301.jpg

So what do you want to do now?
Same thing we do everyday pinky
learn how to act,with our limited acting experience.
And boldly go where few have ever gone before.

Ok I'LL BITE WHERE IS THAT?

You guessed it pinky...Wherever humans are at.

110fd1015a2e8f89ed2c0bfe380e52cc.jpg7c8ca0e1b89a03f012ae34982f41db88.jpgWhat was your first clueRet?

yadayadayada

d3ea56dcf7233c4415ae5e0bc1142f8a.jpgthe graduate the hustler the sting the pope of greenwich village the gambler the eigher sanction high plains drifter.
the lost weekend the summer of 42
pacific heights panic in needle park and justice for all taxi driver analyze this primal fear.

yadayadayada

bf8647dd966287d4742099ce4b9ccff1.jpgSounds like someone else is looking for that cabin in the woods.

yadayadayada

2af852aec56eaf8364e15465e8f553c7.jpg

yadayadayada

7da915792def1138e208ad95c3446def.jpg

387f1d38de327478afa259d1197897ef.jpg

Letting Go Technique made simple:
- Foundation of the tecnique is Silence. All thoughts can be seen as resistance
- Witness all thoughts flow by, allow them but don’t follow(ignore thoughts)
- notice the inner space, inner body, inner feelings, any pains
- You don’t have to do anything, grace will do the work
- Just Allow Everything. Don’t label or get involved. Don’t question or try to do anything
- Key-Breath long, deep and slow. Notice the Aliveness on the exhale, enjoy it.
- You are letting go
To manifest anything see desire chapter in letting go by David R. Hawkins for the most comprehensive and complete manifesting guide I’ve ever come across. Praise God we are Free.
Letting go is about not only letting go of feelings but also thoughts. There are ad ons to the tecnique in Healing and Recovery by Hawkins but the above list is enough. If a strong feeling arises just breath long and deep and follow no thought. In this you are Releasing the blocks to the awarness of the Self. It is deceptively simple.

Love this description!  🥰

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

10d9157be9d47122443776e0849ea470.jpg106717714_2472828353007390_1161139630542894338_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=174925&_nc_ohc=Z3L-j9Spcv0AX9qzUBU&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=d5455cff6017b05f87b6c7ea744bc5e8&oe=5F27399E

In response to Stillness's post:

There is a tune that refers to that.

yadayadayada

de9b921077283bfe5ca266658d111112.jpg

9174c702d88c5119ecbe13a6431c7cbf--ernest-som.jpg

Hmmmm...Ernie H 

Someone told me he was related to E F Hutton, may have to google that.

yadayadayada

0ed5550f09c9a3e64340fa8aa0ade8c6.jpg

In response to Moonlighting's post:

bookmark

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

yadayadayada

0eaafb2aa5897708de0bc72eb466bb80.jpg

3761c9ff33842764a6cb31ff777a40be.jpg

1. The living proof of God’s love and will for you is the gift of your own existence.
2. Do not compare yourself with others regarding ‘holiness’, merit, goodness, deservingness, sinlessness, etc. These are all human notions, and God is not limited by human notions.
3. Accept that the concept of ‘the fear of God’ is ignorance. God is peace and love and nothing else.
4. Realize that the depiction of God as a ‘judge’ is a delusion of the ego that arises as a projection of guilt from the punishment of childhood. Realize that God is not a parent.
5. Christ’s teaching was essentially and simply to avoid negativity (calibrated levels below 200), and the goal of his teaching was for his followers to reach Unconditional Love (calibration level of 540). He knew that once the level of Unconditional Love was reached, the soul’s destiny after death was certain and the soul was safe. This is essentially the same conclusion that is taught by the world’s great religions, such as Lotus Land Buddhism.
6. Realize that salvation and enlightenment are somewhat different goals. Salvation requires purification of the ego; enlightenment requires its total dissolution. The goal of enlightenment is more demanding and radical.
7. Clarify that it is not a personal ‘you’ who is seeking enlightenment but an impersonal quality of consciousness that is the motivator. Spiritual inspiration and dedication carry forth the work.
8. Comfort replaces insecurity when one realizes that the most important goal has already been accomplished. That goal is to be on the road of spiritual dedication. Spiritual development is not an accomplishment but a way of life. It is an orientation that brings its own rewards, and what is important is the direction of one’s motives.
9. Appreciate that every step forward benefits everyone. One’s spiritual dedication and work is a gift to life and the love of mankind.
10. There is no timetable or prescribed route to God. Although each person’s route is unique, the terrain to be covered is relatively common to all. The work is to surmount and transcend the common human failings that are inherent in the structure of the human ego. One would like to think that they are personal; however, the ego itself is not personal. It was inherited along with becoming a human being. Details differ based on past karma.
11. Intense prayer augments dedication and inspiration and facilitates progress.
12. The Grace of God is available to all. Historically, the ‘Grace of the Sage’ is available to the committed spiritual seeker. The strength of the ego can be formidable, and without the assistance of the power of higher spiritual beings, the ego cannot of itself transcend itself. Fortunately, the power of the consciousness of every great teacher or avatar who has ever lived still remains and is available.
To focus on a teacher or their teachings by meditation makes the power of that teacher available to the seeker. It is the will of every truly enlightened sage that every spiritual seeker succeeds, and not just the members of some specific or exclusive group. Just as the individual seeker of spiritual advancement benefits all mankind, thus also does the enlightenment of the Teachers benefit the seeker. That power and energy is available to call upon. There are no requirements or obligations.
Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David R. . I: Reality and Subjectivity

that is excellent!

thank You.

In response to Globalflight33's post:

Awww that’s so sweet to think about (:

Such loving animals.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

a4539fd597c04b8f3c55ca5b21a8ef31.jpg

6149d088d8497f00a70eb0b52bca23dc.jpg

d86e23325cdb42a11809b0b7860bd66a.jpg

yadayadayada

9fded8c0484c41b956bb2ba4b813c968.jpg

So here are 10 Taoism lessons that we can learn from Lao Tzu

01. Look within and you will find everything you need

02. By letting go, you become free

03. Let go of your labels if you truly want to know yourself

04. Pay no attention to evil and it will crumble away

05. Kindness and compassion for others will always win in the end

06. Be yourself without caring what others think

07. Wisdom and strength come from remaining humble

08. Change is inevitable, so embrace it, even if it seems uncomfortable

09. Learn to follow first if you ever wish to lead

10. Always go with the flow

Rational Inquirer  originally posted these sayings.

However I am also that alias/username so it's a mute point.

I'm thinking someone should create a music thread, with songs that inspire humming.

b727b7a2cba4a2775bbeaf1599d5de08.jpg

In response to Midnight expressions's post: "The inability to receive support from
others is a trauma response." I think in a lot of cases you are absolutely correct. That is a great quote!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Blessing Space Between Us

May the presence and power of spirit surround, support and guide us and keep us safe.
May we remember the deep love we have for each other.
May we greet our emerging differences with tenderness and tolerance.
May we call on our courage to speak our truth, and reveal our vulnerabilities.
May we reflect back to others without blaming or shaming.
May we hear the truth others speak with compassion.
May we have patience with their process and emergence.
May we pause, breathe, and let ourselves settle.
May we stand in love and strength together.
May our rough edges be doorways to healing. – Bette Acuff

Beauty-for-my-Fairy-sister-yorkshire_rose-32977664-286-336.gif

In response to Midnight expressions's post: In response to Poppy's post

I agree with you Poppy…

Midnight Expressions posted an amazing truth

for many people.

Across the continuum of giving and reciprocity  

everyone has experienced those who have been dysfunctional and manipulative.

The continuum is huge. And depending on the quality of support ( on all levels of living) a person receives in their life can of course make a sizable difference. 

Poppy, you have an affirmation on your profile page that says something beautiful

I never underestimate the intellligence and sensitivity of others, or how they will be affected by the situations around them.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Midnight expressions's post:

This is a very powerful and very accurate statement; I concur.

Thank you for posting this. I'm grateful that you posted this. It's important to both listen and to understand who and what we are in the presence of.

For those who see this, its difficult to not recognize this as a very profound state of an absolute incapacity to trust others, as well as having the extreme inability to have hope in others and a loss of hope in one's future.

There is no magic to recovery. Its the only gift that one can ever choose to give themself is the gift of choosing wisdom.

"Wisdom is sweet to your soul. With it, you will have a bright future and your hopes will not be cut short." Proverbs 24:14.

If anything, this is a spiritual foundation issue. As we seek more, we learn more; we store up confidence in who we are on the vine. 

Love is the engine that drives our Spiritual lives.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Midnight expressions's post:

The last line I wrote above, about love being an engine, please disregard. It's too cliche for such a serious condition.

When something is so resoundingly true regarding the article: "Extreme independence is a trauma response,"  there should be several ways from which this truth is verifiable and approachable.

The fact that this condition lasts for decades is an absolute indication of the degree that this persons' life has been, and is still being impacted.

Its important that non-traumatized people have the capacity to discern ones functional capacity.

Trauma response is very distinct and identifiable as it shapes every hallmark of every stage of normal growth and development: from early childhood through the beginning stages around age 8 with the earliest stages of the formation of identity- up to late teens/ early twenties, w/ the first onset of the quality of work life, into the mid twenties and early thirties with the development and arrival of socieo-economic status to interpersonal relationships, to having chronic difficulty with achieving housing stability. Many people may not be able to perceive this for what this is and misinterpret this. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

19f9a283e476c6f422a68ede023e3325.jpg

I agree! They all have their own personality!

My Cosmo Kitty is 18 years old. And, my Clover is also 18 years old. I love them so much, and 18 years is a whole lot of living! 

Everyday, I tend to them, and Cosmo is an outdoor guy for small amounts of time, like 15 minutes, then, he usually gets a serious nap - snoring loudly. I dearly love these guys. Both of them are very loving; they pat my face in the same way that I love their face!!! They are so incredible!

Pure LOVE...  typo: purrr love... better now!

In response to Poppy's post: Thanks

There is a super moon from now until Tuesday morning, it is the first of 4 super large moons of this year I think.

In response to auburn sky's post:

was unaware. Thank you 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

(:  Full moons rock In response to Inspired- Please&Thank you's post

Thinking of starting a thread (quotes you post even though your not agreeing at this moment)

fcf32b9f4665a511626d0e6a9d4bbed0.jpg

Most words evolved as a description of the outside world, hence their inadequacy to describe what is going on with me. 
Hugh Prather 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

387f1d38de327478afa259d1197897ef.jpg

In response to The enterprise's post:

thank you for posting . Thinking as they are - perfect ! maybe some affirmations brewing from these. Just know very good for the soul to read & allow 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d4ce604c654ae22d37bbcc18e4bf0143.jpgGood night

Lovely pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://pin.it/1dWKxGUDt

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content