login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Everything iZ Consciousness/YOUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

EVERYTHING iZ CONSCIOUSNESS

And Consciousness iZ Everything!

Formless consciousness manifesting into form

Consciousness iz energy which iz vibrating. Everything in the universe iz vibrating energy. The slower the vibration of the energy the denser the form. Nothing iz actually solid. We are not "physical" beings, we are consciousness being physical. We are not spiritual beings we are consciousness being "spiritual." Consciousness iz the formlessness life force that iz creating and inhabiting all forms in an invisible ocean of energetic consciousness.

Everything visible comes from the invisible, already in existence, it must slow it's vibration while we increase our vibration to materialize the objects of our desires and allow them take a physical form.

When you grasp this then you will begin to understand how manifestation unfolds and you will better innerstand how to align yourself with your imagination as being reality and the "physical" being just a reflection of reality, but not reality itself as reality iz invisible.

When we allow, meaning to release resistance, energy then radiates through us materializing all of our most dominate desires that we have accepted as already being real, realizing we already have them opposed to believing we are lacking of them or that their presence iz being absent. When we believe we are lacking something or noticing a physical absence then the only result can be the lack of it's physical presence or absence. We are not unsuccessful in our manifesting, we are successful in creating more lack. 

Affirmations:

I am operating from a consciousness of love and abundance

Aligning my consciousness with Source creates intentions that emerge from Love.

I am capable. I accomplish anything with the power of my consciousness.

If I can imagine vividly what I desire, add feelings to it and believe my imagination to be real, I can make it real.

The imagination is the creative force of consciousness. I am the conscious observer and imaginative creator of my reality. I manifest all my desires into being physical from within.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

All forms have the Spirit

"Until the Spirit is poured out on upon us from on high,"

"Spirit" = consciousness, creative life force of Source Energy

"poured out" = emptying itself of Source Energy into BEING a form. Like pouring milk from the carton into a glass, the milk iz like the spirit that empties itself from one being in one form into being a new form.

"on high" = from the invisible unseen reality to the lower visibly seen reality. From nonphysical (higher dimension, lighter density) to physical (lower dimension, heavier density).

"wilderness" = the barren desert which appears to have less life within it. The desert symbolizing the physical universe with less life compared to a rain forest teeming with life.

When we align ourselves with the invisible reality, your imagination which iz the creative force of consciousness, the desert becomes fertile soil and the fertile soil then produces, flowers, which attracts more life and energy to it which then produces an abundance of fruit and seeds.

Affirmations:

My blessed imagination is fertile ground for blessed, life-ward creativity.

Both my conscious and subconscious mind are aligned in order. My conscious mind is my pilot, that commands the infinite power of my subconscious. The glue that bonds the two together is my imagination!

I am perfectly in tune and clear with my vision, I use my imagination for positive and creative purposes.

I am a magnificent being with an abundance of power and love to give

Abundance is in my life everywhere I look

With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed

Abundance flows through me easily and effortlessly. I am so happy and grateful now that I am radiating infinite abundance in service to the whole of the universe!

I am Source Energy in manifested form consciously expanding in unconditionally loving service to the All-That-Is.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

See the world as the true visionary you are 

The truth of our abundance plays out right before our physical two eyes but iz first seen with our First Eye (not the Third Eye, this iz backwards and being overly physically focused and why so many struggle with manifesting their desires). With our First Eye we can see everything that exists as an invisible reality within our own imagination.

Visionaries live more from within their imagination than they do the physical distortion of the world, through our limited sensory perceptions. This iz how visionaries are always changing the world and most people don't change the world because they are choosing to believe the physical world iz more real and powerful than their imagination iz. They feel powerless. They will often critically discredit their imagination as being even less powerless than they think they are in their limiting belief that it's "just" their imagination, not the creative force of the universe. The imagination iz Christ Consciousness in action. 

We are all creators and visionaries if we would only begin to believe it then we would experience it for ourselves firsthand. Many of us already do and there have never before been more visionaries than there are today. 

Affirmations:

I apply my creative imagination to visualizing my goals in complete detail.

I Am one with the accomplishment of the Divine.

I am a visionary, and I focus on the larger picture. I love to blow people's minds.

I am a confident, goal-directed visionary.

I am a visionary using my wonderful and powerful imagination to expand abundantly for the greater good of myself, all beings of the universe, and for the whole of All-That-Is.

My First Eye reveals all things to me that already exist within my wonderful creative imagination. What I can see through my First Eye exists as a reality in my imagination. My imagination creates all things physical.

My First Eye has unfathomable insight.

The egoic mind thinks small, but the divine heart loves and lives big

You are not a "human," you are divine consciousness experiencing itself in an ocean of consciousness. You are limitless as to what you can be, do, and have. We all came here to expand the universe, you, as in the individual point of perception are an expansion or extension of the All-

That-Iz, the universe expanding itself through you and all other things. One thing gives form to another. You can see this principle abundantly playing out all around you.

From a seed a sprout comes forth then roots and branches. Leaves and flowers come from branches. Fruit and even more seeds come forth from flowers. Life happens abundantly. All that exists iz abundant, including YOU!

Stop letting little minds tell you how small you are. You are everything and everything iz you.

Affirmations:

I accomplish my divine mission on earth

I am one with the One.

I am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

God sees through my eyes, hears through my ears, touches through my hands, and speaks through my voice. I am one with God.

I am always connected with the Divine Love in the Universe.

I emerge from my deepest self with a blessed expression of divinely inspired creativity.

In our Hearts, we are One.

I act creatively upon this day as a force of enthusiasm moved by divine inspiration!

You are a, gorgeous, intelligent, beautiful, and divine being. All those understandings, flow smoothly into your life with infinite and quintessential abundance. Your appreciation is infinite.

Your deep appreciation, and love for yourself, and the divine universe, is expressed openly. You become emotionally free, to express your love and appreciation, to everyone you know, and everyone you meet.

I exist in All that exists

Light fills my body and I am One with Everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

Thank you for the knowledge, information, resources  and insights you have shared. There is only one word I can think of to describe my appreciation.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

enjoying your selected affirmations & material!

I love your  statement

Stop letting little minds tell you how small you are. You are everything and everything iz you.

This is valuable for any thought that enters your mind which doesn't serve!!!

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7c5tVIANjC5ul8RJ8czigy0vJGk78MKa8l1DCSqOBuXeLMWHag

I love these from your facebook page-thank you!

b4401083a53f8e98a2337a872424eff3--camille-pissarro-beauty-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Wonderful reinforcement! Thank you 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

792402dbc2e5a35118330e2cfe6fc525--empowerment-quotes-affirmations.jpg
cd04f8f3f7a79d7b4bca6847d6b5a419--spiritual-awakening-spiritual-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content