login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★You ARE Perfect!/YOUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

YOU ARE PERFECT!

It iz the act of comparing ourselves to one another that iz imperfect

Imperfections are perceived by the mind in comparing a person to some other model. We are all whole and complete, perfect expressions of Source Energy.

To know from the mind iz to be eating from the Tree of Knowledge. The heart sees no imperfection, it eats from the Tree of Life, it knows only love, unity, and perfection.

We have never been imperfect beings...all of creation was deemed GOOD by it's Creator, so how does a less powerful being, an expression of God itself, take what iz good and make it evil? The imperfection was believing the mind over the heart, that we could ever lose the unconditional love of our Creator.

You and everyone iz perfect just as you are unless you believe the judgments of the mind. Release your judgments and embrace the unconditional love of your Source Creator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More threads you may enjoy visiting coming soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017-07-19.jpg

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You are already a limitless being, whole and complete. The barriers we build box in our authentic self and limits our well being, all that iz our birthright to experience, and all that we truly are. We are Source Energy in manifested form what could possibly limit us except for our willingness to believe we are not enough?

Releasing the resistance and tearing down the barriers will allow you to flow more freely because, at your core, you are authentically a limitless and infinitely abundant being. That iz the reality of who you are.

When we are willing to let go of who we are not then we are releasing the resistance to the truth that we are enough within ourselves, that we are worthy just as we are now. How do we know this? We exist and we are aware that we do exist.

When we release the limiting layers of who we are not then our authentic self can gloriously shine forth and it's this truth that sets us free. And if we are willing to believe this without needing evidence, which iz to act upon faith alone, then all the evidence of this glorious truth will absolutely follow.

2017-07-19.jpg

If you are on Facebook please stop by and like my page as I do a lot of writing on there as well. 
Join iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram where you can find many more lists of power affirmations which iz where I originally posted this one and will be adding them to bmindful as well. 
Follow iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE on the Gram

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I guess I should just expect synchronicity lol

I had just deleted the quote-pic below, and then saw reference to it here... Okay Okay I Am open to synchronous moments.

...and while they will always thrill me-I will know the frequency of synchronicity is, iZ(:

CaoiP8LWAAAilio.jpg:large

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Image result for I am synchronicity

Jesus went on to say, "I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Kingdom of God arrive in great power!"

Let go of anyone's thoughts weighing you down. Meditate. Stay true to you. Only you know what's best for you.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

55fd4cf90818eec97f8fb31ccc57b986.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Awesome quote from Deepak Chopra!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: When we release the limiting layers of who we are not then our authentic self can gloriously shine forth and it's this truth that sets us free. And if we are willing to believe this without needing evidence, which iz to act upon faith alone, then all the evidence of this glorious truth will absolutely follow.

Perfect!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

In 'effort' to come back 'home'  & 'centered' ... we get rid of  the 'static' ... And our natural state of being/contentedness is

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content