login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★pg2/ Higher Mind Dreams- Fulfilled/Bmindful-Pearls

intro coming soon

page 1 of 2/ Bmindful Pearls

•  ~

22120a4eb0c2d0f4f561641a6d2d1ede--inspiration-entrepreneur-entrepreneur-quotes.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Bmindful threads/posts  you may like to visit ...

I will post some threads -where community tell their personal stories:

8883?w=49&h=49&t=1 HOW MY LIFE CHANGED WHEN...22035?w=49&h=49&t=1

42064?w=49&h=49&t=1POSTS FROM BMINDFUL SERIES (AWARDS)

8883?w=49&h=49&t=1RESPONDING WITH PERSONAL POETRY WITH/FOR OTHERS POSTS FROM BMINDFUL SERIES (AWARDS)

THESE SERIES THREADS ARE AWESOME WILL RETURN WITH SOME OF THEM.

2875?w=49&h=49&t=1THE DAY I SURRENDERED MY LIFE TO THE UNIVERSE

7357?w=49&h=49&t=1DEPRESSION IS REAL AND CAN BE CURED

thread just getting started, feel free to add member written pearls(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following quote was  written by 8883?w=49&h=49&t=1Poppy

He was lending support to a newcomer

I took out one line- the line that mentions how her baby needs her and the part of sending healing energy-Though here it is in context:

~

Form a deep relationship with Yourself. Self-love is a most vital practice and one that is absolutely essential to health and happiness. Get to know yourself, your dreams, your desires and fears. Pour yourself freely into others by listening, caring, encouraging and supporting them. If you do this, it will come back to you and you will find that you are listened to, cared about, encouraged and loved.

You already have in your possession the courage, strength and ability to pull yourself out of any negative funk. My advise is to start with a simple kindness to yourself. Look in the mirror and smile. Then begin to extend that smile to everyone you see. 

All the positive energy you desire is already In you. If you want more, simply give it away and the universe will send you ten fold what you have freely given. 

•  ~

From an intro by 8883?w=49&h=49&t=1Poppy on a Happiness Mtg thread

When I allow myself to consider the circumstances of letting everything be okay, letting things unfold without exercising judgement, then things seem to work out wonderfully for me. As my life’s path unfolds, I am filled with confidence and excitement that everyday will be my best. I have found when I worry and fret about things I am usually needlessly upset or my concern is greater than warranted. I am not suggesting that I don’t take things into consideration. I do choose my attitude and behavior. I try to treat everyone with kindness and respect. One of my favorite affirmations is: I never underestimate the intelligence and sensitivity of others, or how they will be affected by the situations around them.
—Poppy

•  ~

and of course there is poetry by 8883?w=49&h=49&t=1Poppy:

Opportunity Awaits

Sun rising
Sleepy eyes
Opening
A new day 
Dawns

Up and and atom
Nucleus surrounded
Electrons dancing

What a challenge
To create
A most beautiful
You

Spirit flowing
Fully recharged
Enriching lives
As you go

What a wonderful day!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

The following Bmindful member-quotes were  written by42064?w=49&h=49&t=1 iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE

When we release the limiting layers of who we are not then our authentic self can gloriously shine forth and it's this truth that sets us free. And if we are willing to believe this without needing evidence, which iz to act upon faith alone, then all the evidence of this glorious truth will absolutely follow.

•  

If we can’t accept things as being perfect for us then we won’t see the perfection in the moment

~

We have to accept things as being perfect for us, embrace it as being perfect by labeling it nothing else but perfect, and in that belief and aligned action that follows the belief that all iz well and shall be well we can adjust to the frequency of perfection and finally see and experience our moments as being perfect. That’s how we welcome the opportunity to see perfection

ON GIVING:

I don’t do it to receive love and happiness because I feel that I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out so I do this strictly with an attitude of gratitude.

~ON BEING/RECEIVING

. We are these states of being, already whole and complete. I often have to remind myself of this which iz always a pleasant reminder because then I know to feel more joy or love all I have to do iz be joy or love. I begin to emit that vibration and the universe immediately responds. Not only can I feel it within but soon after I do I begin to feel it being mirrored back to me. I liken it to throwing a pebble into a pond that creates ripples then throwing in a second pebble nearby and those ripples then join with the other ripples and they align and the two sets of ripples become one. That's when I know I'm about to be reach the flow state and lots of synchronicity begins to appear. It's like having a light switch now that I can flip on and become joyful and then the world begins to light up in joy with me. Or I flip the switch to unconditional love then the world begins to light up in unconditional love. The switch iz the beingness. 

37704?w=49&h=49&t=1Nancee1953 / didn't write the pic quote below-her heart posted it & I loved it so I had to include it(:

shine-light-world-bright.jpg

The following pearls  were  composed by our beautiful Bmindful member  37704?w=49&h=49&t=1Nancee1953 /on various SoulFood Series threads

• When we live in the moment it is easy to see all the Love in the Universe is a part of you and me. The very air we breathe is a miraculous gift of Love. The water we drink, bathe in  is loving provided for our consumption, hydration, moisture  and enjoyment to sustain us.  Looking  through the eyes of Love it becomes perfectly clear the true purpose of our existence, is to share the magical gift of Love.

~37704?w=49&h=49&t=1

• When you look for the good whether in someone or in a particular situation, you will find it. Goodness is everywhere. Rather than focus on something negative, turn it around. Sometimes it can be a lesson such as learning to be more patient or tolerant with others. Sometimes it can be an individual who you may perceive as “difficult”, but has redeeming qualities. When you focus on something you are saying to the Universe, “more please”. Whenever possible and it is always possible to focus on the positive and be grateful for all things.

37704?w=49&h=49&t=1

• I find the dawn of each new day magical, when I open my eyes the first thing I do is say “Thank You for the gift of the day. I am open to all wonderful things that come my way. I am light and love and want to share.” Then I rise, fluff my pillows, make my bed, reflecting on all that is around me for I truly love all that I see for I am surrounded by all the wonderful things that are reflective of Me. My spirit is filled with gratitude that is the way I begin my day.
  • ~In as much as we are all individuals, our relationship with ourselves is more important than the relationship we have with others. It all begins with you. There is a saying “Hurt people, hurt people” by Will Bowen, this is so poignantly true. So what about individuals that are filled with love? They are free to spread that glorious feeling near, and far, like a magical butterfly, what ever they do and what ever they say love flows from them in wonderful ways. Once you accept the depth of this responsibility, you can freely lavish respect, love, acceptance, forgiveness, tolerance and grace onto yourself and everybody.

~

Pearls from31528?w=49&h=49&t=1 magnificent Kathi from various Happiness thread-mtgs

And what makes kindness so life affirming??  Because, kindness is a choice.  Its the circuit that is re-energizes itself! And, most often, the energy that we get back from kindness doubles and triples, and quadruples! 

We could have this experience newly, everyday, and all of the great memories improve brain function and create momentum, allowing for abundance of energy, which can be directed and channeled! Its a strong building block, and the more you use it up, and stronger is the need to recharge! Its meant to be shared!

• ~

Yesterday, I caught the early morning sunrise. It was chilly outside, but the sunrise was completely clear and beautiful! I stood in complete awe, as I listened to the joyful song of the birds. The light of the world rose before me, greeting all living beauty and giving energy, life and opportunity. 

I weighed "being open", being receptive, listening and experiencing this moment, welcoming all things newly.

My meditation I had more "visual and physical"  experience.  I felt all things physically, my body in the chair, and my feet on the ground. In the visual part, I just tried to have a mantra: "I welcome you, I welcome your joy" and "I am open, I am blessed, I am guided".

Nice meditation, heart connection and felt grounded in trust.

• ~

And with her wonderful unique style, there is BrightAngel's39914?w=49&h=49&t=1 Affirmations

THANK YOU BRIGHT ANGEL

There is a member on our site who has posted some extraordinary affirmations… which resonate for me. The members name is BrightAngel. I truly like her style & feel a wonderful identification here …

I perceive myself being at peace quite often in my daily life, and I know that this is part of my plan for myself.

I feel a gentle kindness and affection toward others, and this is something I like about myself.

If I want to, I can access Stores of goodness for humanity.

When I want to, I can express my gentleness openly and freely, just my Love for All. ( and/or Love for All That Is )

When I want to, I can express my gentleness openly and freely, just my love for all that is….extending out to people who are nearest to me

I believe I’m a wonderful person, and my words matter. I like expressing encouragement and support.

People often think that you have to do stuff and be a go-getter, but maybe just being yourself and living fully, also spreads joy into the world.

People are all here to have different experiences and learn different lessons, and I don’t really need to know the specifics of that.

In what ways might I enjoy spreading love and goodness into the world? Would it be good to do this directly or indirectly? Would I like to spread love to certain issues or certain populations? I can test-drive many different ways, on many different days.

It is safe now, to let any old ideas and patterns drop away. I don’t have to know exactly how I am changing — I can flow with a bit of awkwardness and uncertainty today.

There is really no one else I need to be today — I can be exactly who I am today, exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming.

I like who I am on the inside, and see that reflected in the image I present to the outside world. I am confident and comfortable with who I am.

I am completely free to widen my circle of kindness and affection — the universe is supporting me.

I’m getting really good at noticing the gifts of others, and seeing the ways in which other people give me bits of affection and joy.

I like being here on the earthly plane, and I am feeling safe and supported here.

I allow myself to do things that I’m good at, and follow the sparks of joy that I feel while doing stuff I care about.

I have a kind and sparkly spirit, and any pathway I choose for myself is bound to reflect that.

I find myself having everything I need to feel happy and connected

There is tremendous joy in being willing to be taught by the universe how to lift the vibrations of myself and humanity, in whatever ways I am best suited to.

I am here, whole, complete, beautiful, exactly as I am inside, exactly as I am outside. I bring the full strength and beauty of who I am into the world.

As long as I have a strong connection to Spirit, my connections with other humans are based on affection, not need. And for today, let me claim my strong and unwavering connection to Spirit (Loving Creator;God)

The following quote was  written by the tremendous Bmindful member Smart Routines With Enthusiasm7357?w=49&h=49&t=1

I think it’s a biological thing, but we seem to forget about so many great things in our lives because they aren’t changing. We don’t notice stuff unless it’s out of the ordinary. We don’t appreciate our health until we are sick, for example

Powerful thread!! Very nicely put together. It's like a greatest hits of bminful...lol...gotta love it!!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content