login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★... because Bmindful Can Answer That

Every once in a while you have a little question on your mind..like How do I do this better or at all..type question..

This is your Personal Bmindful Q and A

So circle with that little how to question no more..or less (lol)

And include the many minds of bmindful in your process on this thread.
Doesn’t matter how small..try it let’s see how it helps.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i love the idea of a master list of your books ,you could do it alphabetically by author or title or by groups ,ie,novels,self help ,health .I think i would do this in an a 4 file then maybe write a postcard for each book with description ( you could write on this if you lend it to someone ) and keep them in a box ,either way its a long job if you are a bookworm like me .Could actually be a very mindfull job ,im converting thoughts of housework into mindfull moments ,loveflowergirl

Do you have docs scattered all over your computer? You can do a *.doc search to locate all of the docs. (You’ll have lots related to stuff like programs or whatever that you probably don’t want in your master documents file.) Anyway, this is what I would do: Open up my “My Documents” folder and put all of the docs in there. I would create a few folders in the “My Documents” folder with relevant names. Then I’d just drag and drop the files into whatever folder I wanted them sorted into.

You could go to the desktop and open “My Computer” and navigate to where some of the docs are that you want to move into your “My Documents” folder. Minimize the window. Now open up another instance of “My Computer” and navigate to your “My Documents” folder. Now open both of the windows and resize them so they both fit on your screen. Now you can just use your mouse and drag the files from one window to the other.

I’m sure you already know how to do that stuff, but if you don’t let me know and I’ll walk you through it in more detail. And I’m sure you know how to use the copy and paste functions, but I’ll help with that too if you need me to.

Do you know about using the control and shift keys when selecting multiple files?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content