login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★online useful free things

added January 16,2016
Summary.com

• ~
    thread from 2008
    I love the following site for making flash cards for vision board, reminders, or learning new information (studies of some sort).
    In case it doesn’t pull up the site- google: flashcard

and more free flashcards

Looking forward to seeing your useful freebie things(:

Another site I like with free printables

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love guided meditation, and there are some beautiful free downloads here. For more personal growth goodies, you can check out this great site. I think you might have to sign up for a free account before you can download the free ebooks and MP3’s, but I think it’s well worth it. Oh, also this site has some awesome free resources, especially for anyone interested in manifestation and law of attraction type stuff.

Kim

Thanks Kim!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You’re so welcome, Laurie! I hope they’re helpful / enjoyable for people. :)

Also, if anyone’s interested, I offer a free ebook on my coaching website called Straight from the Heart. It’s a compilation of some of my best articles from my Heartsong newsletter. I hope my mentioning it doesn’t come across as shameless self-promotion… if it can help people on their journeys then I definitely want to share it. To learn more or to download it you can visit it’s page directly by clicking here.

Love to All,
Kim

Hi Kim & Laurie, thanks for sharing!

I like Project Gutenberg for free books.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

prediction: people will start using their middle names more often, to differentiate themselves on Google etc. You heard it here first!

Okay then what do we do with all of whose middle name is Lee, Lee? lol

I think that I have FINALLY found an online bookmark manager that I actually like. It is called Morebookmarks. Most of them have tons of features, which means they are complicated. At least that has been my experience. This one is EASY. Check it out.

Also, if you guys like Project Gutenberg, I think you might also like to check out Libribox where you can get tons of free audiobooks of public domain stuff. If you like to read, you can even volunteer. People all around the world will be able to hear your dulcet and dramatic tones! I downloaded several philosophy books recently, but there are a LOT of great works here.

Also, check out ManyBooks which is kind of like Project Gutenberg. I found Horatio Alger’s Ragged Dick which is supposed to be a success classic written in 1867.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content