login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★The Reflection

Lately I have become very curious and open to looking at the reflection of my unconsciousness in others and the world around me. I have found it's best to not judge it and in doing so I have actually felt even less judgmental. As much we try to not judge there's that voice in our heads that says, "No way, I would never be capable of doing that, I cannot accept that." 

It's in that that I have found that we are not the things we do, positive or negative, whatever way we choose to label them and assume the titles or stamp them upon others. We are far deeper than the generalizations we make about the world. We don't have condone the behaviors of "others" but I can see why the ancient spiritual texts of whatever you can think of cautions us not to pass value judgments upon others. We are judging a part of ourselves that we are unconscious of. 

If you have any quotes about seeing our reflections in the world, be it positive or negative, or shadow work please post them here. 

Things which are unconscious must come to us from outside, we see them first in other people, they are thrown at us or we have to go out and fetch them in. ~Carl Jung, ETH Lecture 18Jan1935, Page 174:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

We are the mirror as well as the face in it 

by Mevlana Jelaluddin Rumi

English version by Coleman Barks

We are the mirror as well as the face in it.
We are tasting the taste this minute
of eternity. We are pain
and what cures pain, both. We are
the sweet, cold water and the jar that pours.

I have enjoyed- L.S. Barksdale  selfcare

I am not my awareness—I am that which is aware.
I am not my mind—my mind is but the human computer that receives and evaluates the data of my five senses, my instincts and intuition

you may like a couple of quotes in this 1st post by Eckart Tolle

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Nice quotes!

:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

All that iz physical iz just a reflection. Not a single bit of it iz "reality" but merely a real reflection of our inner reality we are unconscious of being within ourselves. And so it iz projected into the external world to reflect back to us our state of being.

When we realize that the world iz just an illusion of reality then we begin to experience the reality within ourselves. We realize the power that we have possessed all along. Then we can accept ourselves for who we are being. The external world iz only responding to our current state of being.

We unconsciously perceive the state of the world as being separate from us but in reality we are one OF the world, it iz not separate FROM us, it IZ us. Upon our realization of this reality we can then create change!

We can create change at this point because we stop projecting our state of being as being the world's state, and accept responsibility that what we are actually perceiving iz a reflection of the state of our own being, we don't see a separate being, it's our being that we are seeing in the reflection of all that iz perceived as external. It's reflecting our internal state back to us and the fact that we have strong feelings about it all our ego attacks it as it being something separate from us but it iz entirely us that we are seeing. Not everyone has the same worldview, this should awaken us out of our unconsciousness and need to judge the world as being something that we are not directly connected to. We are the world. There isn't an us then the world, there iz only one being, the personality of the ego, iz an illusion.

When we go within to change ourselves we can make changes instead of going without on both the physical and spiritual levels and demanding the reflection to change what it iz only reflecting back to us serving as mirror of what our ego does not want to accept as being true of our internal state of being.

When we change ourselves we begin to see the reflection of the world change to mirror the changes we've made within ourselves.

1124512693.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

It really iz that simple. All one has to do iz just give and they will quickly see how the YOUniverse will help move mountains for us.

I never abandoned what I give to this world, no matter what was done to me. And what I have given and continue to give, I receive continuously. I am blessed.:

f51960c570ffbc6574a067bfe226d140.jpg

inspiring+love+quotes160+4.jpg

reflection.jpg

d03ed7894b2e4333a41046b8eaa843a6.jpg

13-3-let-your-life-reflect-the-beauty-in-you.jpg

fd1e133dec83ea353f7f78551db2d922.jpg

ceb53eb261948c3f8ce2de69ca9d0d9e--jalaluddin-rumi-sufi-quotes.jpg

abraham-hicks-quote-42-picture-quote-1.jpg

0e276337893c84a340ac0c3ca2ca221d.jpg

979373.png

B0QD1ypIgAAcVrY.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for spiritual reflection quotes

th?id=OIP.I1TbHg6Y4J83TMhHL9kQFwHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

tumblr_nrnb8tN9A91uyh7k7o1_400.gif

21e6983acfcae1fbb18c207efafeb9ec.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

perfect!

And another wonderful thread iZ!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

love this!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

perfect!

& great thread!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content