login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★If new member asked abour your experience w/affirmations....

INSPECT YOUR THOUGHTS☼ REJECT THE THOUGHTS YOU NO LONGER WANT☼, SELECT AFFIRMING THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS☼,PROJECT NEW THOUGHTS☼, EXPECT POSITIVE RESULTS☼, ACCEPT THE VICTORIES☼

☼• ► POWER YOUR LIFE WITH AFFIRMATIONS (complete article) BY Leonard Szymczak MSW, LCSW-for full article…open link

If a new member asked  about your experience with affirmations.... what would you say? 

Feel free to also include any links, videos that helps to begin expressing what you feel is valuable. I say begin because... as we transform with the use of affirmations, so will our heart's view of what is valuable(:

So take a moment when you can and answer the question, if a new member asked  about your experience with affirmations, from your heart-place.... what would you say? 

One of my all time favorite sites for affirmations/info

☼• ► Affirm Your Life….by author/member Che Garman/Che on Twitter Here are some links you may be familiar with. And if not, think it will be profitable to check out: 

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

Cs2sOBDVIAEZeQG.jpg

CqrpHTvVMAAmNmE.jpg

• There is so much on our site and on the web, I foresee this thread becoming pages.

So once again, lets not forget to really share from personal experience. This can be quite rewarding/fun for us & very helpful to someone, somewhere at some time(: Don't ya think? (:

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~

• affirmation quotes Bmindful Thread CREATED BY LEE NUTTER

•  

WHAT'S YOUR SYSTEM? CREATED BY MEDITATING MAMA

~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • feature the Affirmation Quick Search

~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  PDF

~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAITH
    Life energy, operating the bodily cells, tissues, organs, and systems, has within it the power of healing. This brilliant power heals our cuts, bruises, colds, and other ailments without our action. We can trust it, and there is evidence that the more we trust it, the better it works. Affirmations are more effective when practiced with faith and belief. Doubt and insecurity undermine the authority of the new positive thought, and work against the life energy and healing power. For maximum benefit, perform your affirmation with faith, trust, and belief in its power to heal.[ e-book avail, I will link to it(: ]

by Dr. Philip Shapiro 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Values as the Highest Psychological Form for Accomplishment

We can see a continuum of psychological forms from data to values.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Data are mental facts derived from sense observation.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Information is data organized by the physical mind into meaningful relationships.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thoughts are specific conclusions or observations drawn from the information.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ideas are generalized conceptions derived from specific thoughts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Opinions are thoughts which the mind endorses and the ego identifies as its own.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Beliefs are ideas which the mind endorses and the mental ego identifies with as true for its life.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Attitudes are opinions endorsed and energized by the vital ego.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Values are idealized conceptions that are endorsed by the personality.

In our center of motivation in our personalities and therefore carry far greater terms of accomplishment, thoughts are mental forms of energy which do not necessarily lead to action. Ideas carry the energy of mental understanding. Opinions carry the force of mental conviction. Attitudes carry the vital force of our emotional endorsement. Values carry the power of psychological commitment and determination. Values issue from a deeper or higher power than our opinions and attitudes.  (will locate find the original to share link)

THANK YOU TO A SITE & ORIGINAL AUTHOR- found on a site of ROY POSNER’s a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Great idea, I believe that our greatest learning begins when we take on sharing and teaching.

I first began using affirmations in 2009, after going through a divorce however, I really did not appreciate how powerful our words and our thoughts are.  It took me a while to fully appreciate just how powerful affirmations can be.

Affirmations are statements or beliefs, and when we use a statement or a belief as an affirmation, we are making a declaration.  The more we begin to pay attention to any or all of our words, we also back up another step, and we begin to pay close attention to our thoughts and our beliefs.

Our thoughts and beliefs are very powerful.  By and large, our thoughts and beliefs are self fulfilling.  If you always believed that you were going to be wildly successful, and you had a vision of what your success looked like, then, its no surprise that you create and generate that success.  

My experience of using affirmations has been very powerful!  I have used affirmations for many years, and have focused on health, happiness, career, family, friends, prosperity and in creating miracles and flow!  Working with affirmations increases all of the good and it releases things that no longer serve me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Hahaha!! The universe iz playful today I see. 

Well a new user did ask me this question today. I'll just copy and paste my response here. 

I was asked "What exactly is an affirmation"

The assertion that something exists or is true. something that is affirmed; a statement or proposition that is declared to be true.

We all use them throughout our day. We affirm what we believe iz true or what we want to believe iz true and when we believe them then we begin to see them.

Many people will say, "I'll believe it when I see it." People that say this are unaware that reality doesn't work that way. When we believe it then we will see it.

To illustrate when we buy a car we begin to notice the same car a lot more on the road. It's not that people ran out and bought the same car all of a sudden, it's because your subconscious mind iz allowing you to become more conscious of seeing them because it's now relevant to you because you believe your car exists.

Our brain filters 400 billion bits of information per second. We are only aware of 2,000 bits per second. It's quite a huge difference in what we see and how much there truly iz too see all around us at all times. We can increase our awareness of things that are relevant to us by letting go of judgments and being open to considering other perspectives. We don't have to believe them to be true or false. That's the mind that wants to label everything in it's fear and it's belief in lack which creates limitations for us. We can accept something as relevant for us as our own personal truth if it serves us to do so and we can just as well become conscious of limiting beliefs that no longer serve us and let them go and install a new belief by using affirmations. We are essentially reprogramming our mind with affirmations. There are lots of different methods on how to use them effectively.

The main thing to make them effective iz saying them everyday with feeling. These are what some would call "incantations." Adding feeling (emotions) and saying them with conviction (as a truth) and even using body language while saying them. They are even more effective while saying them in a mirror to look ourselves in the eyes while saying them. In the early stages our minds will try to reject them. You may hear thoughts that say, "Yeah right, you say this but you know it's not true." "You look so silly right now standing there in the mirror saying this bullshit that isn't true."

This iz your mind doing what it does, it's thinking it's protecting your old paradigm. A paradigm iz a mindset that creates your perception of reality. So with positive affirmations you can recondition your mind and do away with old thought patterns that do not serve you.

Your mind iz actually showing you what your limiting beliefs are. When this occurs there are other methods to help dissolve these "blocks" so that affirmations will begin to set in sooner.

From the age 0-11 years old you downloaded a lot of what you believe iz your reality from those around you. So chances are you have believed a lot of things about your life that simply do not work for you and hold you back. These are not your beliefs but it's all you have ever experienced so you are not aware that there iz a lot more you can very well experience in your life. There's nothing that you can't actually experience.

If you spent your whole life experiencing struggling with money you can very well change that by changing your mind, changing what you believe about life being a struggle and realize that life can be easy and you can become wealthy. Of course a lot of people who have struggled financially want to experience a wealthy lifestyle but they must remove their old negative thought patterns regarding money and wealth. They also need to realize that having wealth comes with the responsibility with managing money. It's not like you just start believing in wealth and wealth just flows into your experience. To keep the wealth around you must learn how to manage it, you must learn to think, feel, and act like wealth, you must BE wealth to experience wealth.

Here's the most simplest form I can put it in:

You don't get good then feel good.

You feel good then get good.

You don't get ill then feel ill.

You feel ill then get ill.

You don't get rich then feel rich.

You feel rich then become rich.

Does this make sense?

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Kathi's post:

I always love your openness when sharing. I have seen how affirmations have worked in your life... that and incredible flowing footwork. It wasn't that long ago you had a massive student loan and in between jobs in your career as a nurse practitioner... Then pow... not only did you get a job that served your needs... and you served theirs, you paid off your student loan in its entirety... with the job you landed.  And I saw you do this with faith ...yes! Confronting whatever is... through a variety of tools including Happiness Mtgs... and always allowing resonating affirmations to pierce whatever felt stuck. Each time you did this, you catapulted... transformed ... and ready for the infamous more. You are a mover and a shaker! Awesome work you do, and its beautiful the way you have allowed the good in. 

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:  Actually it was that question, which inspired this thread(: That member doesn't know it ...yet... though that's how it works around ... ask and you shall receive. Ask what is an affirmation around the passion on this site-you not only get responses which will serve you... you will help others reinforce what works for them, and assist them in taking it new wonderful places. I love all you wrote, as usual iZ! Though what I took away the most for me- from your contribution (in this moment) (:  is:

you must BE wealth to experience wealth.

I would like to see this become 1 of the  go to threads  to respond to this question, for all who want to share how affirmations work for them.

Soon we will have an index completed with other threads  which complement this one.

I'd like to see the community truly add anything meaningful here.. if they choose of course(:

to be continued

To be continued

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:Wow, thank you for your awesome acknowledgement!!!  Thank you for all of your generous support!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It's a great thread! I'm sure a lot of people have this question.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content