login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Music For Work or Whatever Your Focus Is

I do a lot to experience the best of my life with lots of joy and enthusiasm.

The other day, some guy said to me, I want the antidepressant you take. I said I take no medications, I really do like life.

It reminded me of a joke-video I posted once. Here’s a link to it to make you laugh, but don’t laugh too much or you’ll need this drug
Though, my point is, as I ready myself for work, I don’t like to feel distracted, but I do like to feel pumped up, so I’m always looking for the right music in the background as I go on my day.

Let’s make this thread a great getting ready for a great day music thread.

On that note, I’ll begin as I see myself at my place of business, and think to myself Hold On I’m Coming

PS I did find another thread that was similar, in case you want to check those songs out too

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I can think of lots of stuff from all styles of music that – to me anyway – would be great for starting off your day or working out. Even slow songs can have powerful “drives” to them. That’s probably a good “ingredient” for music to motivate you into action – stuff that makes you want to move. You guys know me, so without further adieu.

BeeGees Night Fever
Jeffrey Osborne Stay With Me Tonight
Coldplay Clocks
John Mayer 3 × 5
Michael Jackson The Way You Make Me Feel
Michael Jackson Bad
Of course Wierd Al’s Fat
Jefferson Starship Jane
Wild Cherry Play That Funky Music
The Spinners Rubberband Man
Angels And Airwaves The Adventure (Cool Video)
Muse Uprising (Very cool video)
AC/DC Thunderstruck
Of course, Survivor’s Eye of the Tiger
and Bill Conti’s Going the Distance and Gonna Fly Now
We could go in a classical direction Dvorak’s New World Symphony 4th Movement
or some Holst I can think of all kinds of classical stuff, but I’m kinda nutty. I find Mussorgsky, Stravinsky, Copeland and a lot more very energizing. I find good music of all kinds to be energizing, regardless of style, rhythm or tempo. If it has passion it can move me and sometimes very simple songs can move me.
Last Train Home I’ve been listening to a lot of James Taylor lately.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content