login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Question For The Gentlemen

I am very curious. Recently a couple of male friends of mine commented on a lady friend and how wonderful she dresses. It surprized me. They described how slightly suggestive she wears her clothing yet elegant and expensive. Please no offense to anyone (they are not gay) as a few have asked me. She is very very fashionable. Buys most of her clothing at vintage shops and thrift stores. Really knows how to put them together.

Tell me gents do you really notice how well women dresses or if the clothing is expensive or not? I always thought men would notice a women who showed her charms. Thank you for your comments.

Peace,
Mary

Ha ha! Nice try, Mary!

Most of us guys know that noticing women’s clothes will only get us in trouble!

I bet those guys commenting were single. :)

Must agree – if not gay, then single, or rare!

Everyone notices someone who is well presented. When a woman dresses well she is accentuating assets and de-emphasizing imperfections. It doesn’t have to be expensive, and she does not have to be a knockout. But if done right the effect gets your attention. This makes her feel good which, in turn, builds her confidence which manifests itself in accentuating how you see her. This goes for both men and women; but women are much nicer to look at.

Thank you all for your information. One learns something new everyday.

accidentalnote & BKW yes they are single!

I work with a group of men (married or in relationship heterosexuals), during breaks I noticed that we sometimes look at and comment on women passing by. I wondered about the exact same thing as you did, so I asked questions and realized that while I look at the dress itself and/or the whole picture, they see the assets (as Whit so nicely puts :-)) being accentuated.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to whit’s post:

Very well said Whit!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content