I really thought we had a thread on breathing..If so couldn’t find it.
This thread is about anything and everything relating to the importance of “proper” breathing.
Here’s an article I have enjoyed
Scroll down the whole page.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
SONIA
Posted on 23/11/2009. Last edited on 24/11/2009.
Whenever in doubt and anxiety I resort to SOHAM breathing— Here we breathe in for a count of 6- hold for a count of 3- breathe out for a count of 6- hold for 3 counts…. it has always helped me to feel charged and in control.Sloww breathing does slow down your pace and makes one feel reallllly relaxed. …Remember to breathe slowly…
We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.
The enterprize
Posted on 04/01/2016.
that’s why after a dozen tries i was able to quit smoking in 1999.
each cell in the body turns into one of those happy faces when given
extra oxygen,breathing walking or any cardio,preferrably outside, the cells
go into there version of the vortex.
I have nothing against smokers persay,cigarettes though I find repulsive.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
 |
|
Sometimes where I work... I actually forget to take good breaths. It gets that busy that I have to excuse myself and say... just a moment I need to breathe.
The funny thing is they think I'm trying to be humorous. So while others are finding reasons to smile I sneak in some healthy wonderful deep breaths...
I wonder why I forget to do that.
Mindfulness is a good thing!
I'm grateful to see this old thread.
|
 |
  |
  |
 |

I THINK I WILL REMEMBER NOW(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The enterprize
Posted on 25/01/2021.
https://youtu.be/g2wo2Impnfg
Basically there are two parts of the body that never take a break
from there assigned tasks from god or the creator.
The heart and the diaphram which I think are muscles.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
Moonlighting
Posted on 25/01/2021.
I now believe in cold showers, however this man is the breathing teacher I think is best to optimise health, I've listened to the logic and common sense. Nasal breathing in and out is where it's at, although learning a new habit usually takes several weeks.
https://youtu.be/H0uR-151GT0
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Moonlighting
Posted on 28/01/2022.
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 29/01/2022.
In response to Moonlighting's post:
thanks for posting… will create a moment tomorrow night to listen (:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content