login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Have you tried to affirm right after a break down?

I love the awkward moment of calmness after crying my soul out, when the bathroom floor is nice and cold.

I love the state of helplessness that enables me to let go – let God.

I had my most powerful affirming moments right after my just-hit-a-rock-bottom moments!

Could be because of the desperate need of hope that I believe so strongly in my affirmation ; my way out. However, I don’t affirm WHILE breaking down, it doesn’t work for me. I have to feel relaxed to accept what I’m saying and therefore believe myself.

Needless to say, it’s been quite some time since I felt bad or even close to it.. Thanks God I’m so grateful, I really,really am!

I’m just analyzing the past ..

In response to Aisha’s post:
Hi Aisha!
I have had similar rock bottom moments in my life and having gone through them I now see them as life affirming miracles. That cry for help was your most ultimate humble connection with God….like you said, you let go and LET GOD!

Its at times like this when we take it back to basics and quieten down the external noise and form a life long reconciliation with God/Universe/Higher Power – or however you choose to call/view it.

I read you post yesterday….a couple of times but didnt quite know what to say, but today the words are coming out of me because I guess all I really need to say is I hear you and most importantly, God hears you and you are not alone….

This desperation is a gift and its the miracle that carries you forward – which you will see when you look back after having gone through it.

Thank you Aisha for reminding me of this as it has brought gratitude back in my heart regarding a similar place I too have been. I am so grateful for having that spiritual awakening and reconciling with God – it paved the way for absolute excellence in my life today…..and it will for you too.

Dont look back with anger – run with this gift and the possibilties are endless now!

Love and blessings,
Anoushka

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:

Anoushka dear thank you so much.. Your response means a lot to me… Thanks for spending some time typing “I hear you” in bold!! You’re sooo NICE! So Sweet!!

“Dont look back with anger – run with this gift and the possibilties are endless now!”

You have no idea how much I needed that being said!!

I’ll put your “run with this gift” in my mind and view it over an over until it sinks in..

This is one of my favorite quotes, Aisha. It is called Answered Prayer
It’s for you. Hope you like it (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Aisha you are such a true person and it’s very nice to see someone talk about their feelings. Recently my former sister-in-law passed away. I cried because it really hurts to miss someone. Death is normal but I really don’t like it. My nephew was crying with all his heart and would stop because someone told him to be strong.

I told him, “go ahead and cry as much as you need too your mother just died” he said, “everyone keeps telling me to be strong” I told him, “It’s because if you start crying they want to cry too and that means weakness.”

It is not a sign of weakness but of being human tears are given to us for a reason. They help to heal your soul. Then you can look up and see a brand new day. We come equipped with everything we need to live in this world.

Peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
We have very special people on this site. So much wisdom and honesty.

I’m grateful to be among you all here.

Mary, love what you said “We come equipped with everything we need to live in this world”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

Thank you soooo much laurie dear for the quotes!! I’m sooo in love with them right now you wont believe it! sooo wise sooo truee!!

In response to godscreation’s post:

Mary you are making sooo much sense to me.. Sometimes I look back and don’t like what I see and how much time I wasted feeling sorry about myself… but then, as you said, my soul is healed now..

“It is not a sign of weakness but of being human tears are given to us for a reason. They help to heal your soul. Then you can look up and see a brand new day.” Ahhhh, Bless your keyboard for that!! :-D

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

Aisha and Laurie thank you for your loving words your words also heal everyone that sees them. The both of you give everyone a chance to be themselves. It’s so great to be able to express yourself and be truly who you are.

Blessings,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content