Hi Community! Feel free to add quotes and affirmations which pertain to self renewal for you(:
somehow related(: threads in process
praise passion and play Kathi
12 Truths To Rememember Who You Are selfcare

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- ~
I experience the wonder in everything I see and do by letting go and remaining in the now.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I live in the faith that there is a Presence and Power greater than I am that nurtures and supports me in ways I could not even imagine.
✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
affirmation by Ernest Holmes
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi