login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★firm foundation (profound self respect)

This thread pertains to your thoughts, feelings, and experiences which lend to the topic Self Respect Is Awesome!

• ~ so join in (:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    affirmations
    I Am absolutely positively appreciative for how much I respect myself. This respect allows me to more Greatly respect others
  • ~
    to be continued… feel free to post/and or view as is(:

related threads in process
awesome-choices-equal-awesome-discoveries

I Am self respect. I treat myself incredibly well and this vibration energy paves what I need and desire on any given day.

I respect others and I am respected by others

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I rest securely knowing that the best actions are always taking place for me in my life.

I am light, open to my highest joy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread pertains to your thoughts, feelings, and experiences which lend to the topic Self Respect Is Awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Love this title!!

And, to me, it sounds like a conversation about values, as a foundation. Add to that hopes and dreams… and you can build many fine hopes and dreams out of a foundation based on values.

Knowing one’s values allows us build, shape, harness, define, develop and engineer our hopes and expectations very realistically.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I say embrace who you are!!

We are all powerful beings!! Our lives have great meaning, great purpose, great joy…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to both of your posts LIAMEC post:
love what came to you so far regarding the thread… It is truly the direction of the thread…. And looking forward to hearing what continues to come up for all… in the area of self respect and what it means to embrace who you are. Feel free to share specifically (with personal experiences) &/or beautifully general too. It’s all good(:

much love and appreciation to all, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content