login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2016 Awesome Choices equal Awesome Discoveries

“As long as people, places, and things, do not define your blessings, there are nothing but blessings for you to discover.” ~by Matt Kahn


“I know how to choose a perception that is comforting, challenging or meaningful. I make my choices, and I mostly like to choose to perceive my situation in a kind way, as an opportunity, or as a gift

affirmation # 38991 created by BrightAngel (thank you BrightAngel) (:

affirmation.jpg

 

I love believing in myself and my desire to walk my talk.

Today I choose to walk my talk into the actions that I admire in me/for me.

I choose to use myself as a ruler, and that’s how I know I Am where I desire to be..and that I’m co-creating my best life.

 

I choose _______

fa2ccb6b7b474a2e006ae71ec50ed47c--law-of-attraction-quotes-success-motivation-quotes.jpg

anything your heart desires regarding your

Awesome Discoveries

 

 

 

 

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content