login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Movement Is Improvement [intending]

I had a wonderful friend who lived a beautiful life into his nineties. He walked his talk, by bringing together all he felt that worked, did these things for himself and … he lovingly … enthusiastically shared with others of all ages. His favorite saying in regard to exercise … was Movement Is Improvement.

This thread is about practicing/demonstrating what we say that we know truly works in regard to moving our bodies to be its best self.

1. We know we need to love ourselves.
2. We know feeling good and accepting ourselves is vital to act on being and demonstrating real love to ourselves and others.
3. We know taking the time to eat healthily is crucial.
Now lets focus on moving our bodies. Whether you’re just getting started, attempting to bump up your routines… or just getting back on the bandwagon after a lapse of doing what you know works… this thread is for intending… informing your body… to get a wonderful move on….

I Am living a Divine plan

this post in process

Deciding in advance when and where you will take specific actions to reach your goal can double or triple your chances for success.
—Heidi Grant Halvorson, Columbia University professor

Exercising can actually be a form of prayer—a thanksgiving for the privilege of having a body and for simply being alive. Regina Ryan and John Travis

On your daily journeys, listen to those inner signals that help you make the right choices – no matter what anyone thinks. Wayne Dyer

threads in process
thread ★7-step-morning-ritual-more

thread ★walk-like-a-champion-talk-like-a-champion

thread ★affirmations-david-mcgraw-

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ~
    I once heard that all procrastinating is …is a series of decisions that are still just undecided… and that goes for lots of stuff you say you are going to get to.

Doesn’t that keep it a bit more simple?

We create a desire, we create a path of space for what is to be …to be around the energy of our decisions… and flow into like choosing to dance to a song you’ve heard before or something beautifully new.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Awesome thread!!

Thank you for putting this all together!! This is amazing!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thanks Kathi!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content