★Affirmations and Links Goals&Habits
feel free to add related material to thread(: Actually would love it if you did(:
- ~~~~~~~~~~~
Canfield notes on THE POWER OF FOCUS
- ~~~~~~~~~~~
links & related threads coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am enjoying engaging in the actions which support my most helpful thoughts dreams, emotions and words.
- ~
I am freely and easily demonstrating my commitment to areas which truly matter to me.
- ~
I’m conscious of my time…and can feel ease with all I desire toward creating the momentum I appreciate
- ~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- ~
- ………………………………………………………………

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I take great pleasure in taking action in areas I’ve decided are valuable to me.
I appreciate how I emotionalize my affirmations as verbal commands to my subconscious mind
I LOVE how my focus is better than ever!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- ~
However, the more you can discipline yourself to write and rewrite your goals every day, the clearer you will become about what you really want and the more convinced you will become that it is possible for you. Brian Tracy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be. Patanjali
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
˚ Creating Your Next Up List ….with love [Goals]’

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content