login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Working together for good

Hi all bmindfullers!
I am a person who likes to say positive affirmations and do what I can to make positive changes for the better of all. I come to find some very unique people who have created such a wonderful life for themselves they got me started on my organic garden and several other thousands people as well. It’s all about working together. We hear so much negative news that so many people are depressed. We have the choice to make changes. I know you will enjoy this.

Peace,
Mary

The Dervaes family

Wow. I’m in

In response to godscreation’s post:

Mary, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for sharing this video. It reminds me so much of my Dad and the cooperative lifestyle we lived growing up. This motivates me to continue my goal of purchasing a little piece of land (no more than 5 or 10 acres) to propagate this lifestyle.

In our little community, we had an icehouse. It was filled with meat – lamb, beef, chicken, turkey… Whenever we needed meat, we just went to the community icehouse (think Amish freezer). No one ever hoarded the meat or took more than they needed. It was always there. No one ever worried that they weren’t getting their fair share.

Imagine a life of give and take in this day and age. What a wonderful world it would be. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content