login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What Do I Like About This? (& links) [LOA]

★What Do I Like About This (& links)? [LOA]

What Do I Like About This? is another appreciation game…LOA (more specifically Abe Hicks material)

I personally love to increase my momentum using tools like these!

affirmations coming soon
My ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday What Do I Like About This?
I’m home from work

It’s simply awesome to be home./ While today was a very good day, and my interactions felt desirable on many levels, it is my place of business … and home is quite excellent on a whole other level(:.

to be continued…

I Am living a Divine plan

Process #1: The Rampage of Appreciation (I may change this-for something shorter) (:

in process
site called whatanicesite explains it like this:

My experience with “What do I like about this?” is to incorporate it in any part of my day, whether I was actively liking the day, or not. Just the activity of basking in my appreciation of what is going on, enhances my awareness and makes me more mindful of how good my life is and how much I love so much of what is in my experience. In the grocery store, I can like the abundance of healthful, inexpensive, beautifully prepared and presented food. I can like the cheerful staff, and compliment them on how much I like to shop there. I can appreciate the cleanliness of the store, and how they carry my favorite brands. I can like that I have the money to put one of these and one of those and several of these in my basket. I can notice my basket is moving gracefully about the store before me, making it simple for me to carry all the wonderful food I am wanting to buy. I can like that I have a reliable car to get me to and from the store, and that the store provides nice men to bag my groceries and put them in my trunk.

In every moment there is at least that much, and probably much more, to like, if we look for what we like about this. And of course, Law of Attraction gives us more of what we like to notice, just as soon as we put our focus there!

I Am living a Divine plan