login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ I appreciate..

I appreciate my life, and the joy that it brings

I appreciate others, and being aware of the beauty we all have in our hearts

I appreciate the opportunity of connecting with others when I do, because I receive the gift of appreciating us all

• ~~~~~~~~~~

By specifying what we appreciate for ourselves, we embody an energy that is helpful and contagious without having to be anyone but our unique wonderful selves. Appreciation is not competitive, or selfish. It isn’t boastful or stressed. It is always kind and upbeat. It is accepting and grateful. No one has to agree or support you with what you appreciate. It simply is and its powerfully wonderful.

Today I appreciate….your turn…(: Come back as often as you like(: 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

…my wife. she has seen my best and my worst yet she still stands by my side

…my current incarnation. as each day goes by, i experience more wonder and awe at what opportunities are placed at my feet.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

…being able to log on to bmindful to see my affirmations and read the forums :)

Life

• I appreciate being healthy and having the ability to maintain areas which bring me peace and joy.

This Community

• I continue to appreciate the energy and involvement on bmindful(: I appreciate the good I receive when I visit.

For today …..love appreciating so many things.
I’m appreciating the opportunity to simply write that with feeling and carry that truth in my heart and appreciate that. I love knowing in advance that my day and life are filled with appreciation.

I had done a google-search on appreciation versus gratitude…and I’m sure there are more powerful videos…but I found 2 (1) this guy did spell out what I was experiencing today (2) Here’s another one -Abraham material 

What are your thoughts/feelings?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A poem shared here with love

Tomorow

As I proceed to the rest of my day…going to appreciate my brains out(: Here’s to a bit of that to everyone here (: I appreciate all of you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great thread Appreciating!!

I appreciate the here and the now, my health, family, my beloved cats, career, and the times that I get to be of service to others.

I appreciate the world we live in, abundantly good food, abundant water, safe shelter, having a vehicle, having great books, the internet, my freedom with which to indulge, and I appreciate our nation’s democracy including my right to vote.

I appreciate this journey, my life, and the time that I have been given so that I can grow, see, touch, taste, smell and hear, dance, sing, play, cook, have friends over, decorate, travel, drink wine, eat chocolate, make love and sleep in….

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

(:Wow Kathy …wonderful appreciation list……sharing from the heart!That is where the best stuff comes from…You inspire wonderful (more revealing) posts here… I know you do that for me… And when it comes to appreciation … it’s simply powerful for those sharing and those being shared with.
I thank YOU and of course appreciate(:

In response to flowergirl’s post:
and I don’t recall that Tomorrow poem Flowergirl…
thank you(: Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate everything and everyone that is …Bmindful(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I appreciate Bmindful being back on line. I missed everyone.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

1) being home after a full day…. ahhhh
2) deciding what to prepare for dinner
3) looking forward to anything that is coming up soon…whether its dinner, a vacation or simply a favorite TV show…
I love knowing there are so many things I appreciate… even the little things…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I enjoyed this humorous talk from the president,and appreciate his steady
endurance and composure as president.Given the daunting task he
inherited,he qualifies as one of the best in history.
President Obama’s dinner speech

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to D….e V……e’s post:
Amen, brother…!!!

I am not ashamed to say that I deeply respect President Obama, and that many great things have come up for deeper healing that he has ushered in, graiously…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I appreciate that we are all doing the best that we can, with all that we can…

I appreciate that we are all growing.

In response to Poppy’s post:
I definately appreciate bmindful,keith and laurie all it’s members.
Thanks poppy for reminding me.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I appreciate… and love taking time to grow individually and with community

Bmindful and its members have a very special place in my heart

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content