login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your top 10 rules for success

Again not in any rated order.
I think if famous people can have 10 rules for
success,so can you or I.
I will think of a few later on.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

great idea for a thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here is one:

Happiness can’t wait! You can’t wait to get everything in order, and finally, you experience happiness.

First, experience happiness, and then, everything else will fall in place!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I got one… create your day… with the intention that brings out the best in your spirit… And look back on your day and see the evidence of the positive intention. It creates confidence, courage, faith and belief…. and yes joy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Practice making the self critic obsolete,strive towards your goals or desires
remember to plan the action,but don’t plan the results.
Mistakes are a positive thing,when we think of them as lessons learned,for future
reference,they become currency known as wisdom.
Perfectionism only causes stress,doing the best you can approach makes more sense.
These principles or rules are from myself lake placid.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

make time your friend

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Perserverance is usually the result of,one more try.
Taking your inventory is a good idea.
Any business owner would agree taking inventory is quite necessary for a
successful business likewise it is advantageous for an individual to take
their inventory.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

creating a momentum from right where I am… and achieving it as believed(: Its easy!

• ~
    I love co-creating flow, and allowing fresh new moments.
  • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
  • MAKING HEALTH #1
  • 1. Accept your (current) limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
  • 2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
  • 3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
  • 4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
  • 5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
  • 6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh-
  • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
  • ~in-every-job-that-must-be-done-2.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another of my top life attributes:

I like to look at the whole picture – and have the whole picture working. So, look at whats happening presently and what am I working towards. Its so important to have great hopes and dreams… So, one on my attributes is that I always ask my self “What is the worst issue that I am facing?” Worst goes first. Then, I set about trying to bring resolution or completion to that issue —- so that I can once again get back to the hopes, and plans of a greater tomorrow! Make a list of high and low priorities, and identify the greatest hurdle/barrier, then just get organized.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:

great thoughts on big picture thinking/prioritizing.

simple directions … to simply do it(:

awesome(:
In response to SL's Post:
Perseverance -yes!
In response to pSL'sost:
another wonderful one-perfectionism doesn’t work…

yeah, posted this before -though seemed to fit here(:
Specific instructions for driving yourself “crazy.”

•  1. Strive to avoid all difficulties in life.
  •  2. Find ways to be loved by everyone.
  •  3. Make every effort to be perfeck.
  •  4. Gain extreme confidence in your rigid self-righteousness.
  •  5. Understand that the past determines the future.
  •  6. While some think that life is an excellent gift, know that life is not fair.
    Copyright © 2000 Synergistic Psychology Associates,
    P.A., sponsor of LifePsych.com , 1235E East Blvd. #243, Charlotte, NC28203, U.S.A. All rights reserved.
  • ~ ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
That’s a humorous thread.
Specific instructions for driving yourself crazy(:

enjoy life being where you want to be with who you want to be with …And when you ‘can’t’ …make it a plan to do so(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. peaceful and loving heart
2. joy
3. kindness

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1. getting good rest whenever needed
2. create methods to enjoy even mundane tasks
3. stay in contact with friends who care well with you/for you -and reciprocate the love right on back(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

enjoying what you enjoy(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have a powerful secret success tip. I don’t need need permission, to choose self-care.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I remember in grade 8,i enjoyed track and field.
Relay running,when another runner hands the baton to me and i burn up the track…well I was enthusiastic anyway.
In high jump I think I could clear 5 ft. or so.
As I think of that experience currently,it sort of brings me to a current
concept or rule.
Metaphorically speaking the high jump bar represents joy,bliss exalted
happiness and so on.
However as I consider the spectrum of feelings today,i visualize myself
looking at the bar set at a height that set a bit “too high”
and as I’m staring at the bar I say to myself the scenario relates too
existence today,so I simply lower the metaphorical bar from “too high”
and lower the bar too a more reasonable height.
too me I am more inclined to lower the feeling bar from a state of bliss
and joy,too a height I can clear.So the gist of this means,by lowering the
expectation or goal from exalted happiness to “I’m feeling ok not too high
and more importantly not too low“if this isn’t a rule,it at least
qualifies as (thought for today)

I’ll give it a try.

1. Define what success means to you. (It can mean different things and it can comprise many things. This would be a good time to get out a sheet of paper or two or ten and put some thought into the things you value.)

“Most of the luxuries, and many of the so-called comforts of life, are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind. With respect to luxuries and comforts, the wisest have ever lived a more simple and meagre life than the poor. The ancient philosophers, Chinese, Hindoo, Persian, and Greek, were a class than which none has been poorer in outward riches, none so rich in inward.” from Walden

2. Figure out what it will take (the cost) to get that success.
3. Decide if you are willing to pay the price.
4. Assess where you are right now and what you have to work with.
5. Lay out a plan.
6. Use the principles of achievement. (Affirmation, Journaling, Visualizing, 80/20)
7. Don’t obssess, but, begin working your plan.
8. Measure progress.
9. Re-assess and adjust. (How can you improve your plan. What are some obstacles in your path and how can you get around them or obliterate them?)
10. Stick with it. (Learn from failures, a step backward might not be all bad, you might see a better tac to take. And even small steps forward are good. Don’t get impatient. Sometimes you might make a leap forward. Your progress will be made mostly when you focus at the edge of your ability. It takes work, but, remember to put concentration at the boundary of your skill, that is where the real progress is to be found – when you plateau especially. Overcome that boundary. )

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

My top rule for success is a heart centered focus, and believing I Am not in this alone. I go to my heart-place and see what I’m really needing/desiring/believing.

And surrender(: create a place… and believe in awesomeness surrounded with a newness orchestrated by a Power Greater than myself, and as they say in that old shake n bake commercial And I helped (might be too old for some.) (giggle out loud)

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post: you came up with 10. cool!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Many things are important to create what we desire… And some things will mean more at different times… I am feeling an awesome amount of appreciation for everyone sharing everywhere. thanks for this thread!!!responses from many trigger lots of what works

I particularly benefited a lot yesterday when I read your post SmartRoutines.

Yes, what you said receives lots of agreement in self-help world… Though, to share a bit, I needed to see your list at that moment, last eve!

When I read your list SRWE, I saw that is what we (in our home) were readying ourselves with … & had been adding to this ‘newer’ place of our journey.

(and your list) somehow had remnants of the stages of change for me, with joy woven through my spirit-place.

At home, we’ve been creating a space for some very new things going on in this stage of our lives. And preparing for it (the way that works for us-from the inside-out) and utilizing the wise and practical steps you’ve shared too SR.

Though, I’ll save specifics for another thread. Right now, just want to say thanks!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Trust whom you must only.

And did I mention never stop exploreing.

Take time to know what you really believe.

Always love yourself at least a hair more than the most cherished person in life.

Create from the heart from a place that nothing is impossible, and feel your own strength as it is always being revealed to you

Surrender...surrender ...surrender and then surrender some more...everything.

Value 'contrast' ...and that which is not.

Remember your tools which 'always' work.

Allow self talk to be filled with your most awesome affirming statements... it is more than just a beautiful thing...it becomes a more beautiful life ... and self growth and reality expand with self love and love for all others. 

Believe in your ability to prosper.

Live in the present...engage in the present.... and allow it to color your past heavenly, and your future with hope, joy and integrity.

Love others... as a by product of newness of each moment. By looking at others like you just met them -or you look forward to meeting them..you begin to love even more...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

get good rest

enjoy creating meals (something you will take part in daily), eat mindfully, and allow your foodie taste buds have an educated palette (functional food-for enjoyment ...EAT HEALTHY)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"If you don't make time to work on creating the life you want you're eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you dont want"

Kevin Ngo

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

9d462fe5dd139e9ec74acd448f7d90f9.jpgsallust1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Selfmotivation-becomes-easier-when-we-see-our-choices-as-affirmations-Motivation-Value-Goal-Choice-Quote-by-Charles-Duhigg.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content