login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★100 Questions

The other day, I picked up one of my favorite books from a few years back. It is a book by Michael Gelb on Leonardo DaVinci. I enjoyed reading the book and doing the exercises inside – and the companion workbook.

One of my favorite eye-opening exercises was this. Sit down for about 15 minutes and write down 100 questions that are important for you to figure out. I remember sitting down and the first probably 60 questions were easy. Then, after that, I really had to contemplate. I have done this little exercise several times over the last few years because I am thrilled with the stuff that comes up out of seemingly nowhere.

I re-read my list from 2001. It was interesting to me because what was so important and stressing to me then – simply dissipated over time. I laughed at myself for wasting time worrying about such trivial issues, but still I see patterns of things in my life that I still need to work on.

What I would like to see is our friends at bMindful to try this little exercise and come back to this thread and let us know if they got any benefit from it. Was it an insightful exercise? Did you learn anything? Did you gleen some piece of wisdom that you would like to share?

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Love the questions idea! I’m a firm believer in this, and so looking forward to fitting it in my day. I’ll mention it to hubby, and both of us will take it on(:
Thanks MM!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content