Things I Will Remember
I was going to title this thread things I won’t forget…It didn’t sound affirmingly positive enough…. (:
related threads in process
your-top-10-rules-for-success contributed by Lake Placid
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Pertaining to Ease In Being A Foodie(:
I Will Remember when I place things in the freezer-I will date it.
When I defrost in the fridge-I will date that too.
When I open cartons that have a 5-10 day shelf life when opened …that gets dated too.
When I place fresh veggies in the fridge- I will create my own use by date(:
yaay I’m going to remember…
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Things Get Easier – as I keep on keeping on(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi