login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2016 A Very Quick Fix

  • ~~ …♥… ~

Quick Fix And for those of you who prefer a more quick fix:Press here :MAKE EVERYTHING OK-BUTTON (:

 

  • ~ …♥… ~~~

 

87592296a5fef9580f3939e89aa0ee47.jpg7f158e946a1c2836f3aba5607be9a1b9--positive-uplifting-quotes-funny-positive-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Hey that ok button is really cool.
kind of like a placebo effect or something.
reminds me of a quote from Bobby D
“Your good doc,I dont know what you did but I feel like a load has been
lifted”
In the comedy (analyze this)
btw an excellent comedy,one of the best.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

thanks! (: liking your humor (smiling over here)/

 

In response to serenity lake's's post:

here's another you may like(:

happiness-reboot.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Dr Sobel:Oh I’m sorry,not panic attacks, dizzy, chest pain,shortness of breath problems.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

"I'll be sure to remember that doc

case I'm ever on jeopardy"

Paul Viti

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

A Very Quick Fix

f7efbfaab5526324da8e0871783b2c48--shake-it-wellness.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Coffee makes the person

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I want or would appreciate 25,000 dollars in my bank account

preferably yesterday or asap.

Anyway I'm wishing ya a wang chung kind of night:)

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Marcus Twain's post:
lol 🤪 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

To calm the Amygdala
1. I am peace in this moment.
2. This feeling is just a feeling ; it will peak, and it will pass.
3. I am not my concern ; I am the person observing it.
4. I have survived 100% of my hardest days.
5. It is okay to be tired; my body is just asking for rest.
6. I release the need to solve everything right now.
7. I am allowed to take up space and have needs.
8. I am safe in my sanctuary Zone.
9. My value is not tied to my productivity.

The Bridge 
10. I don't have to do it all; I just have to do the next tiny thing.
11. "Good enough" is a victory.
12. I am allowed to move slowly.
13. One item, one step, one breath.
14. I can handle the discomfort of starting for just sixty seconds.
15. I am an expert at micro-steps.
16. I trust my Architect self to lead the way.
17. I am capable of doing one small thing.

For the life I am building
18. I am the capable architect of my own future.
19. I am worthy of a home that feels like a sanctuary.
20. I am my best resource on  how to be my own best advocate.
21. I am reclaiming my space and my peace, one inch at a time.
22. I possess a strength that has been tested and proven.
23. I am worthy of tenderness, patience, and grace.
24. I am building a life of ease and intentionality.
25. I am moving forward, even when the steps are small.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content